• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Tourney 7:30 12/29 MONDAY NIGHT JOIN!!!!!!!

Should I do this every other night?

• Total voters

AlbanianWarrior

Smash Cadet
NNID
AlbanianWarrior
Just for FUN!
2 stock, 6 minutes
No Custom Moves, No Items, No Miis, No Equipment, No items
BO3 (Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals are BO5)

challonge.com/Sm4shbrosWiiuTourney

STAGE LIST:
Starter Stage: Final Destination or Omega of any stage

Counterpicks:
Town & City
Battlefield
Final Destination / Any Omega
Skyloft
Halberd
Delfino Island
Wuhu Island
Duck Hunt
Kongo Jungle
Smashville

communication: twitch.tv/vklobo

Less

Smash Cadet
You're more than welcome to use my Chatzy for communication if you prefer it! Entirely up to you! I'll try to show tomorrow but I can't guarantee anything.

yamham63

Smash Rookie
NNID
YamHam
Would join if the stage list were better. Smashville and Battlefield should be neutrals, especially since they're more neutral than FD. Lylat should be a counterpick since it's better competitively than Wuhu/Skyloft/Delfino/Halberd

Chew.Bcx

Smash Rookie
Would join if the stage list were better. Smashville and Battlefield should be neutrals, especially since they're more neutral than FD. Lylat should be a counterpick since it's better competitively than Wuhu/Skyloft/Delfino/Halberd
The concept of what we did yesterday was that we just had 1 starter so the loser could just pick a stage and save us time.

Top Bottom