• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 9th

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
This is the first menu I've seen that I've been in awe over. It's so beautiful and colorful!!

I'm starting to get excited for the Wii U version! I hope my stats for fighters transfers from the 3DS... My Little Mac has twice as many KO's than the second place fighter (Sheik)

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
I like how Sakurai made it so they're boxed before you buy them. Its a nice touch to really make it feel like you're buying it at a store.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Beautiful! Also, bloody waste of characters ****ing Dr. Mario and Dark revealed on the secret characters page.

D

Deleted member

The trophies coming in their own boxes is really a charming little touch. The WiiU version, if nothing else, is going to be beautiful to look at.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
is it me or should there be a smash store in real life where i can buy these trophies. Love the packaging

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I can't believe my eyes........Not a single person is complaining about this non-gameplay related pic, unlike all the other times.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
If ness is unlockable the why does he have a trophy there? Maybe they're all available from the start like a certain leak suggested ;)

Last edited:

GymleaderBen

Smash Apprentice
I want to go to this mystical smash store IRL. Bury me there, cremate me and sprinkle my ashes on children buying things

aleckermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
aleckermit
I imagine there will be a cool box-opening animation when you buy one Kreygasm

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
If ness is unlockable the why does he have a trophy there? Maybe they're all available from the start like a certain leak suggested ;)
HEY! Good eye! I never would have noticed that... but that is indeed Ness...

I would pass out from happiness if we found out that leak was true... after that I would go online, and Smash all the non-Ridley lovers in the FACE.

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to see the characters actually walk around in the background looking like they're shopping lol

Ganondorf and Link can be fighting over a triforce trophy or something.

Rutt Ryler

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2019-9661-0537
Awesome, I like how there in display boxes. It would be cooler if Tom Nook of Timmy/ Tommy Nook ran the store.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I can just see the lot of us running around in there like kids in a candy store. :grin:
I would leave with $0 left in my checking account...
f**** this! dark pit and dr mario in hd on the website!
hm.... frack?

I agree. What a waste of space. They could've, at the VERY least, given Dark Pit a different stance. Pit and Dark Pit look like the exact same character walking and running around on stage... and yet Lucas, Wolf and SNAKE were cut?

It's a good thing there are so many awesome newcomers and improved veterans in Sm4sh.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
HOLY CRAP! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I feel as though this should be the Amiibo boxes in stores, rather then the plastic see-through box... because these trophy boxes in-game look so awesome... so much so that I want a real one.

Top Bottom