• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 27th

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
I didn't already know this. That means this PotD was made specifically for me!

That also means that my favorite Lucina outfit that I thought had a cool look to it is now forever associated with my least favorite female from Fire Emblem Awakening. Time to switch colors. Stupid Miriel.
I'm pretty sure my Miriel stayed in my reserves for every single fight after her introduction. Yuck. But, I'm also 99% sure there's no Miriel costume for Lucina. You talking about the black one with dark pink hair? Cause that one's Cherche! And the red/white one is obvs Cordelia.

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
Just for the record, in order they are Shulk, Fiora, Dunban, Reyn, Sharla, Melia, and Riki.... followed by Shulk when you remove all his equipment. And now for the inevitable "I'm really feeling it!" quote.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Shirtless Shulk in glorious HD.
What i have down there...
is really feeling it.

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
*sees new Shulk PotD

*grabs popcorn and waits for the "really feeling it" jokes to start flowing

Uffe

Smash Hero
I knew nothing of the outfits being based off of other characters, and I don't get the "Feeling it" joke.

2spongee4u

Smash Rookie
People are talking about how they already know this but i'm now really wondering if Sakurai is going to make those skins people want. You know the ones...

Ornstine

Smash Cadet
NNID
Faroose
3DS FC
3454-1164-7348
I didn't already know this. That means this PotD was made specifically for me!

That also means that my favorite Lucina outfit that I thought had a cool look to it is now forever associated with my least favorite female from Fire Emblem Awakening. Time to switch colors. Stupid Miriel.
I don't think she has a Miriel costume tho her

1st costume is her normal blue lord outfit
2nd is Nowi costume (light Green hair purple/green outfit)
3rd is Cherche costume (darkish Pink hair black outfit)
4th is Cordelia costume (Red hair white outfit)
5th is Tiki (Green hair red/pink outfit)
6th is Lissa (Blond hair gold/black outfit)
7th is Tharja (Black hair black outfit)
8th is Sumia (Light brown hair purple/pink outfit)
As long as she has a Cordelia costume I'm happy

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I love that most of the characters have pink costumes in this game.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Wow look at all those cute muscular flat chested anime females
Foolishness, there are no women in Smash Bros, only really girly men, and Shulk is the girliest of them all, closely followed by Mars.

Heres a drinking game:

Take a drink everytime someone in the comment says "really feeling it".
Everybody in the Internet would be dead if this game is done.

Last edited:

MidnightLover

Smash Rookie
I hope this whole "lol im really feeling it x--DDD" joke gets boring someday. Its degrading Shulk to only that one effing sentence he says in the game (even though he really did said it often in battles). Wouldnt surprise me when it mostly comes from people who never played that game anyway.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I hope this whole "lol im really feeling it x--DDD" joke gets boring someday. Its degrading Shulk to only that one effing sentence he says in the game (even though he really did said it often in battles). Wouldnt surprise me when it mostly comes from people who never played that game anyway.
And people to this day still make Ike jokes and Falcon Punch jokes. I'm really feeling it is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Foolishness, there are no women in Smash Bros, only really girly men, and Shulk is the girliest of them all, closely followed by Mars.
Marth is the girliest. Shulk has abs and, thanks to Wii U HD, a bulge in his pants.

Clearly the 3DS version lacked bulges because the 3D feature would destroy your eyesight with the 3D bulges. Sakarai puts the well being of his fans first, even if he and all the SSB players wanted 3D bulges.

MidnightLover

Smash Rookie
And people to this day still make Ike jokes and Falcon Punch jokes. I'm really feeling it is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Guess you have a point there, yeah... I don't like complaining like that and ruining other peoples fun, but I really can't hear that joke anymore because it gets spammed in EVERY shulk related thread. Even more because I really loved xenoblade and Shulk as a really good and likable maincharacter for jrpg standards. (Even though he still had a few ******** "typical jrpg-character moments".

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Marth is the girliest. Shulk has abs and, thanks to Wii U HD, a bulge in his pants.

Clearly the 3DS version lacked bulges because the 3D feature would destroy your eyesight with the 3D bulges. Sakarai puts the well being of his fans first, even if he and all the SSB players wanted 3D bulges.
You kidding? Shulk is the girliest. Mars' girliness got nerfed from Brawl. He is jealous that certain British bishonen who's really feeling it took his title though, take a look. Mars is.........using the force.
HNI_0017.JPG

And he is a pokephilic.
Pikachu, be mine.JPG

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You kidding? Shulk is the girliest. Mars' girliness got nerfed from Brawl. He is jealous that certain British bishonen who's really feeling it took his title though, take a look. Mars is.........using the force.
View attachment 28444
And he is a pokephilic.
View attachment 28445
I think I need to get an adult first before viewing those pictures.

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Guys, I have this great idea. You know how in Shulk's trailer he says "I'm really feeling it?" What if we made it into some epic joke that we used whenever Shulk was mentioned? That'd be so funny!

Top Bottom