• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 13th

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Glorious HD is glorious. I wonder what Roll they are gonna use, i REALLY hope it's Megaman Legends' Roll. We need more love for Legends ;-;
All of the Rolls

Nah but seriously X'D

This is my favourite design of Roll
Oh and on the subject am I the only one that misses the option to display four trophies together ?

Super long post GO!

beestmode

Smash Cadet
Wow what an awesome trophy! I love the detail and Love "Zero"...I wish he was a DLC charc. to play in the near future...:p

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
The organs I would give if Zero or Bass was playable.

Seriously, am I the only Mega Man fan that thinks the Mega Man X series is the best Mega Man games? Maverick Hunter Saga is best Saga.

The Mega Man Zero series on GBA/DS was great, too.

EDIT:

I guess not... Seriously, story. Game Play. Multiple playable characters, all of which are awesome. Even the bosses. Aside from like, I dunno, X8 or that 3D (which weren't bad) X series is great.
X8 is pretty dang good, also pretty hard if you don't have all the weapons unlocked (like the Sigma Blade). X7, which was the 3D one... eh, its was okay, but not really great...

The Zero games were probably my Second favorite megaman series.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I never played a Mega Man game before, so I know almost nothing about most of the characters, but that Trophy of Bass and Treble looks pretty sweet!

But... I don't like Zero much. Not saying the Trophy looks bad, I mean that the character always came across as being a bit overrated in my opinion. But maybe that's just because I had a bad experience with a Zero fan on Miiverse. I dunno...

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
I don't like Bass, but oh man did I find this PotD delightful.

Designers really are amazing.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Bass looks so good here and now i suddenly wish he was playable.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I never played a Mega Man game before, so I know almost nothing about most of the characters, but that Trophy of Bass and Treble looks pretty sweet!

But... I don't like Zero much. Not saying the Trophy looks bad, I mean that the character always came across as being a bit overrated in my opinion. But maybe that's just because I had a bad experience with a Zero fan on Miiverse. I dunno...
Why would you ever go onto miiverse... the only reason you should ever go onto miiverse is the see the Pic of the day... which ends up here anyway.

Last edited:

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
Holy sh*t, I cannot wait for the Wii U version!! Keep in mind these are just trophies, I wonder what other hidden gems there are on the Wii U.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Why would you ever go onto miiverse... the only reason you should ever go onto miiverse is the see the Pic of the day... which ends up here anyway.
Before the SSB4 3DS release, I entertained myself by looking at posts in the Smash Community, and sometimes I would comment or make my own posts. Also, this was before I joined Smashboards.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
"When I first saw this, I was really surprised by the quality of this trophy and Treble's presence."

Yeah right, the fact that Treble is there indicates Bass will be an alternate costume for Mega Man and Treble will replace Rush.
Are you for real? Sakurai said they would appear only as a trophy. Why would there be skins exclusove to the Wii U? Fanboys are so desperate.

MEGA MAN WILL NEVER GET ALTS.

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
Are you for real? Sakurai said they would appear only as a trophy. Why would there be skins exclusove to the Wii U? Fanboys are so desperate.

I'm not a fanboy... Never played a Mega Man game in my life. Sakurai is just a troll.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion

I want a Protoman costume for Mega Man. They're similar enough, right? I mean just put some sunglasses on the red and grey mega man costume. Scarf and shield optional but preferred.

Eh, it'll be in hacks either way.

RavenStar556

Smash Rookie
Omg this is awesome! Bass and Zero are my favorite Mega Man characters. I hope Bass becomes a DLC eventually. :chuckle:

Top Bottom