• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 13th

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yay! Zero appeared in some form! Although I would have liked him to be a part of Megaman's Final Smash but he is not blue enough.

Although, am I the only one who prefers his Megaman Zero appearance over his appearance in the Megaman X games? I did play the Megaman Zero games before the Megaman X games.

But atleast he is there :)

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Ok, you know what, I just need to fanboy for a minute...
OH MY GOSH THOSE TROPHIES LOOK AWESOME! I MEAN LOOK AT THE DETAILING ON THOSE BASS/TREBLE AND ZERO TROPHIES! OH, WHAT ELSE?! ROLL AND PROTOMAN ARE GETTING TROPHIES TOO!? OMG! JUST BUY MEGAMAN, NINTENDO! PRETTY PLEASE!
Ah, needed to get that out. :laugh:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Am I the only one who thinks that Zero trophy looks like garbage?

BBC7

Smash Ace
Everyone's talking about how Bass could be an alt for Mega Man, and I'm just sitting here thinking that Proto Man would be better suited for an alt.

passworddots

Smash Rookie
Yeah right, the fact that Treble is there indicates Bass will be an alternate costume for Mega Man and Treble will replace Rush.
I wish; but that model is styled after his original appearance, where Mega Man and co. were taller and skinnier.

If exclusive alts exist for Wii U, and Bass is one, the Bass model will be much squatter.

More squat?

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
The lack of Mega Man trophies in Smash 3DS greatly disturbed me. I mean, couldn't they have included more than 1 Robot Master?

Waverunner

Smash Cadet
I'm all about that Bass...

and much Treble.

Also Zero.
And Roll.
And Proto Man.

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
LOOK

ITS BASS AND TREBLE!!! (THIS IS EPIC)

AND ZERO!! (THIS IS ALSO EPIC)

AND PROTOMAN AND ROLL ARE GETTING TROPHIES TOO?!

SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
I know I am hyped as much as the next guy since I am a humble Megaman fan, but there is one question I have to ask about the Wii U version of the trophies. Are they gonna label on which game the characters, items, trophies are from? Not being an idiot, but that is one thing I miss from the 3ds version. It was so much fun learning about where each thing is from. Also Bass and Zero look awesome as trophies.

Last edited:

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
All I can think about when looking at this Bass trophy is the awesome opening to Mega Man 7 (especially the music).

Last edited:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
That Zero trophy... so much of my yes! Can't wait to see the Protoman trophy.
He's pouting because he realized Sakurai isn't dumb enough to pick him over the true icon of the series, Megaman.

"cough" Mvc3 "cough"
Hey now, Zero is way better then megaman in so many ways. Now why I am happy Megaman is in, Zero is still a kicka** reploid. Personally I would've preferred X over Classic megaman. (Thats my bias coming in there, F*** love the X series a bit to much)

Last edited:

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
The organs I would give if Zero or Bass was playable.

Seriously, am I the only Mega Man fan that thinks the Mega Man X series is the best Mega Man games? Maverick Hunter Saga is best Saga.

The Mega Man Zero series on GBA/DS was great, too.

EDIT:
That Zero trophy... so much of my yes! Can't wait to see the Protoman trophy.

Hey now, Zero is way better then megaman in so many ways. Now why I am happy Megaman is in, Zero is still a kicka** reploid. Personally I would've preferred X over Classic megaman. (Thats my bias coming in there, F*** love the X series a bit to much)
I guess not... Seriously, story. Game Play. Multiple playable characters, all of which are awesome. Even the bosses. Aside from like, I dunno, X8 or that 3D (which weren't bad) X series is great.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
But which Roll design will they use is the question

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Hmm...This pic was posted at 12:40-something in central time...

YA' TEN HOURS LATE, BOYS!!

Sorry, I tried being funny. :/
I appreciate that you're unhappy, but everyone who posts for Smashboards is are 100% volunteer - nobody gets paid and they're doing it for you, myself included. If you've already seen the picture, then clearly you didn't need to come here to let someone know how it wasn't perfectly on time. I know for a fact the majority of people who come to Smashboards looking for these updates aren't waking up at the crack of dawn to see them.

We do our best to get things up as they happen, but when it doesn't, please understand. Thanks.

S2

Smash Lord
Gotta love Bass and Treble.

Or if you're familiar with the naming of the original Japanese version, good old Forte and Gospel.

Plus, Protoman/Blues. Gets overshadowed a lot by the equally awesome Zero in terms of supporting cast. Always loved him.

Heck, I'd play a Smash game made completely out of Megaman characters.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Glorious HD is glorious. I wonder what Roll they are gonna use, i REALLY hope it's Megaman Legends' Roll. We need more love for Legends ;-;

Top Bottom