• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Under Siege!

B

brawlin

When I made my name Sakurai, I wasn’t doing it do be disrespectful or rude. I did it because Sakurai is an awesome guy who is creating a sweet game which we are all obsesing over right now. And so I made that my name as a representation of how sweet he is. Not to be rude. And I’m sorry if I offended anyone by doing that. And Kinnikuman, I’m really sorry for making you mad and verbally attacking you. I just hate to lose arguments.

S

Sakurai

I’m truly sorry and now I will probobly never come on this site again because of the comments that everyone has said

K

Kinnikuman

I’m…….Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! Come back Sakurai/Brawlin/username100. PLEASE!

S

solid_snack

Look, if you don’t like a character, don’t play as him! What the hell is so difficult about that?

K

Kinnikuman

btw look in the first pic see that flaming ball… That’s Kirby’s new move.

K

Kinnikuman

If so I’m picking Kirby up first when I get this game.

S

solid_snack

Definitely. He was the first character I got really good with paying Smash 64. Of course, I’m gonna go screw around in Training Mode with everyone, but Kirby will probably be first.

K

Kinnikuman

It’s gonna be my mission in brawl to make Yoshi one of my mains. I myself am really really really looking forawrd to Wario…..(holds up flame shield)

K

Kinnikuman

maybe the flying thing IS kirby after he got hit by the Wario Waft!!!

S

solid_snack

There honestly isn’t one character I’m not looking forward too using. I probably won’t like them all, but I’m looking forward to experiencing some of the veteran fighters “different flavor.”

K

Kinnikuman

Yeah yoshi just seems like he’s going to be better
Different Flavor = Good.

M

Mr fN LeOn

I doubt yoshi is gonna be dat much better even tho0 I love him nd use him in mario kart, party, strikers aahhhhhh anyone plays strikers here?

S

solid_snack

Sakurai is really starting to throw us some wild pitches. I start foaming at the mouth when I think about what he has in store for us as the release date comes closer. I don’t think there’s any other game that can keep a website running the way Smash Bros. can.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Wow, the falling part is where i’ll shine………Kirby all the way!

Unrealated: Anyone have ideas about tommorow’s update?

K

kirbykirbykirby

I wonder what Ike’s B attack is, If it has anything to do with his sword; I can’t wait to copy it with Kirby.

M

monkey fecies

i play strikers and use luigi, my online record is something like 20-16 whats ur guyses?

M

METROID MAN

Finally, were back to the level!
oh, and monkey fecies, i can kick your ass at strikers!
I think you will free fall for a bit, but eventually hit bottom, it kinda looks like you can see a bit of somthing toward the bottom of the LAST PICTURE…?

M

monkey fecies

does anyone else find it wierd that zamus is in the first section of the stage. i dont think the final smash balls would appear so early in the game. maybe this means that you can change to zamus whenever or maybe shes a seperate character, whatever i guess we’ll find out eventually.

M

Mr fN LeOn

We should get some friend codes so we can play strikers

M

maulcat333

oh ,who thought that in the first picture the flaming ball is kirby. i mean thats comin from da forest not the castle

M

maulcat333

why is evry1 talking about strikers this is smash bros. rite?!

KiD NiX

Smash Rookie
I wonder if tomorrow will be about Ike too o.o…. Maybe his Final Smash? But 3 related updates, its pretty rare…..

At the bottom… hmmm I hope there is a bit of freefall :D And its cool they are revealing things but keeping some secrets… So even folowwing the updates, we have a bit of surprise when the game come out……

Maybe wind will blow you back up?? (lame tentive XD) Or there are like 3 cannons and everyone must find a way in, so one get behind, and they shoot you back at the top??? XD Oh and, We’re at like…. 12 or 13 starters?? Add Peach and 2-3 others and we fall into the unlockable… I’m still sure Ike is an unlockable due to the Warning thing.

A

Animal 214

holy s*** thats alot of comments lol idont feel like reading all of them so if its been covered idc now this past two days absolutely amazing updates past 2 weeks even just incredible now also i like the stage not tournament legal unfortunatley nd dont complain about its plain complexity cuz the ones that are rediculous like the stage with like godzila in the backround nd it flips in melee haha it gets rediculous till its just dumb plain stages r the best all a matter of opinion i love it cnt wait 4 tomaroow

A

Animal 214

people also cuz now that im here i read some of the comments posted nd none of u r talking about wats relevant stick 2 the topic at hand try not 2 get off topic thats wen things get outta hands

E

Elly

Wow, amazing level. I like it. Wonder how you break the statues in the backgroung though.

Top Bottom