• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Under Siege!

H

homelessvagrant

Hmm, I beleive the biggest thing to mention about this stage is that you can see Ike fighting in it. This is really important in finding out his moves. I hope he throws Ike in more updates so we might be able to find out some of his A attacks. Possibly even some of his B attacks as well.

Elly: I don’t know the statues break (since they’re in the background), however I guess if you attack in front of them than it transfers into the statue.

Mrirvin

Smash Rookie
Im not gonna call Zamus Zamus anymore. Im gonna call her samus cause shes just samus without her suit!! But anyway that stage looks good. I havent posted for 2 weeks. But the stage looks really good!! I cant wait to see whats for tommorow!

K

Kinnikuman

I’m pretty confident there will be a little freefall session but wouldn’t it be funny if u just appeared back at the castle!

Nook for Brawl!!!!

H

homelessvagrant

Maybe at first. Then it would be annoying and stupid.

I don’t see this stage constantly shifting the player.

M

mcs

well sakurai did say the air battles would be improved. this should be a “hot” new stage.(pun….yeah,yeah,YEAH!). oh!
and crystal and boweser jr for brawl!

H

homelessvagrant

The Subspace embassy, Peach is revealed!
Man this is exciting. Ugth no one is awake.

R

ravenkikas

Man so many coments, just to say that Kinnikuman is right man, i think we all have some characters we want to see in the game.. if they are in the game.. sweat! if they’re not.. too bad… but anyway we can still dream about it and hope theyr there, if eventually they show up in the game and someone dont like it just dont play with it.. sorry to bring that subject again man i did this just to because i’m tottally with you.. Tom nook 4 president =p lool and i also coment because that thing “oh they’r not fighting characters and stuff!” C’mon.. captain falcon drives a car.. why would he be more of a fighthing character than tom nook or any other?
then again.. sorry to bring that subject again.

TODAY’S UPDATE WAS AWESOME!
Best week so far!

K

Kinnikuman

to stay on topic: Cool Stage the first scene is the coolest!
Now thankyou ravenkikas for your support

R

ravenkikas

No prob.
The stage breaks after a few time or is destroyd by the players like the statues?

K

kirbykirbykirby

I think that eventually the fireballs destroy the stage.

H

homelessvagrant

Yoshi getting Fat! Noooo.
I mean it’s not like he does nothing but eat all day.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Yoshi getting bigger is possibly his new “flavor” so to speak.

V

vinternet

Hey, new registration, used to go on the Smashworld forums a lot but haven’t been active in a while.

I think the roof will probably cave in after time, because of the battle outside or whatever. The destructible statues is probably what causes the floor to cave in. If not, you’d be playing on just a flat floor with no other platforms after you break the statues, and that’d be kinda boring.

H

homelessvagrant

again like Rumble Falls, the stage changes in drastic ways. This might be to make the stage more fair for everyone.

C

chaos-kirby

Proof that sonic is in ssbb http://www.brawlsonic.ytmnd.com/

K

kirbykirbykirby

Don’t look for proof in place where you’ll find none. Sonic’s in the game and you don’t need to prove it.

M

Mario Fan Boy

This stage looks pretty cool. I think a great idea for the game would be to have the option of turning on or off the ability to move or change stages. I personnaly like stages that stay still and the same. But for those who like the excitment and action of arens that move and change. The option is still there.

Top Bottom