• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate UK Tournaments

Lord_Ghirahim

Smash Cadet
Hey :)

Firstly, apologies if I shouldn't be posting this here. Mods, feel free to move/remove if necessary.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction for listing of UK tournaments.
Obviously I know the game is still fresh and there wont be much at the moment, being the winter holidays as well.
My nephew, aged 12, has been a huge fan of Smash for several years now. Started watching and playing Melee before getting a Wii U and becoming interested in Smash 4.
I would love to take him to a tournament in the new year, sort of as a Xmas gift. The only problem is I have no idea how to locate them.

I used to frequent Melee tournaments years ago before being consumed by netplay and I remember Facebook was always the go to place to find events.
Is this still the case? Is there a Facebook group for my region anyone can point me in the direction of? I know there are other sites like Smash.gg but I've honestly no idea of the best place to look.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom