• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Player and English Teacher here!

J.C. VOX

Smash Rookie
Premium
NNID
J.C. VOX
Switch FC
SW-5792-0831-3802
Hello, everyone! My Smash Bros. experience extends from my college days playing Smash 64 to getting a few rounds of Smash Ultimate online with my students. I am Peach/Wii Fit Trainer main, but I am currently working on Ken and Duck Hunt. I am easily the best Smash Bros. player among any teacher I've worked with, but have had some incredible matches with students in Tustin, Beverly Hills, and Long Beach. I will be moving to Visalia to teach English there and help develop their eSports program, so I am looking to meet some players who can help hone my skills and just have fun. And hey, if you need free help on your essay assignments, I can help you all out; I've been teaching for over 15 years and have even done voice acting for educational programs your teachers may be using! Oh yea, I have been busy working on voice acting, which explains why I haven't been as active on here since 2014. All that work has paid off for I am going to be in a Nintendo Switch game later this year!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, everyone! My Smash Bros. experience extends from my college days playing Smash 64 to getting a few rounds of Smash Ultimate online with my students. I am Peach/Wii Fit Trainer main, but I am currently working on Ken and Duck Hunt. I am easily the best Smash Bros. player among any teacher I've worked with, but have had some incredible matches with students in Tustin, Beverly Hills, and Long Beach. I will be moving to Visalia to teach English there and help develop their eSports program, so I am looking to meet some players who can help hone my skills and just have fun. And hey, if you need free help on your essay assignments, I can help you all out; I've been teaching for over 15 years and have even done voice acting for educational programs your teachers may be using! Oh yea, I have been busy working on voice acting, which explains why I haven't been as active on here since 2014. All that work has paid off for I am going to be in a Nintendo Switch game later this year!
Welcome back! Unfortunately, I am not the one to give you competition (for now I am a 'Brawl maroon' as I have coined the term). Finally, good show on the 15+ years of education; I respect and appreciate it!

Top Bottom