• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash ultimate physics are wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Yes.

Yes you are. Anybody that says otherwise is just lying to make you feel less alone.

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
I'm very confused. I thought the physics were more OMG than WTF, but I guess It could be FML.....LOL.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If you have nothing to actually say at all, that is, to create discussion, then you should not post a thread itself.

Being you never replied once to this thread since your first post, it can be assumed you just were making a pointless statement and had no intention to actually elaborate. If you did wish to say more, you can PM me about it and I will reopen the thread to allow you to further expand your statement. Otherwise, this will be treated as spam.

In addition, please do not reply to topics like this and report them instead. Replying to spam is not really useful for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom