• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ult Competitive Group

Ohio86

Smash Cadet
Hello! My name is The86! I stream, go to tournaments, and do all kinds of fun stuff.

I am looking to build a group of solid competitors. You don't have to consider yourself good-just have a desire to play. I won several small tournaments (around 30 players) during the smash 4 days. I came close to payout at a 100 player tournament (9th place and payout was 8 ugh!), and I've attended Apex (Yes the year it went crazy). Also Gold on Anther's Ladder.

Most of my friends are saying "I wont play you yet, I'll get better" or they have lives. Right now I work mornings until seasonal employment starts back up. I want to be really good in this game and would like some individuals who want to pursue the same goal. I have a discord (Best way for me to communicate) and right now I've been playing every day. I don't have any plans for the group to do anything- but to practice and become better. Watch matches, give feedback, constructive advice, and more things to be a part of this community.

I'm not asking for you to be flawless- and I'll gladly play you if you are. As long as someone is learning and able to push forward then we are good....Btw-I am a throw in the deep end of the pool guy.

Send me a PM if you feel like this post resonated with you, and I'll send you a discord link.

Thanks!

Top Bottom