• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lmaoo it didn't really help that his voice was pretty much dead at that point. XD

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
And of course, a personal favourite of mine:

"That Peach is sexy! I've currently got an erection right now."
[Pause]
"Yo allow it, man."

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh my god how have I never seen this untill now.

Man I'm going to give descreet shoutouts to this incredible commentary next event

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
All i can remember from seeing that live is me standing on a chair with a can of k in my hand and about falling off when Fuzzy won on DL

good ****

Jolteon

looool you got soo trashed, it was really hilarious.

yeah Tom, SNY was awesome. xD And the commentary is infamous now.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay guys, I've changed the tournament thread anyway, but just posting here at a heads up, BlastZone4 is happening on 30th november now, instead of 23rd November :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sorry dude, I'm trying to sort something out at the moment, stay online, we'll see what happens, i think it's going to work out alright

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
30TH NOVEMBER?! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT HOLY ****
THIS JIGGS MM MAY BE ****ING HAPPENING

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
sorry dude, I'm trying to sort something out at the moment, stay online, we'll see what happens, i think it's going to work out alright
i'll check my schedule anyway, i think im like 70% sure im free now i think of it

@S2rull £10 jiggs ditto

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
@!Callum!: I'm having one with G~P in Brawl but if anyone wants a Jiggs ditto MM in melee I'll be more than happy to comply

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
@S2rulL i'll be putting on some monthies in Leicester starting in January, if you can get a cheap coach or train or something, totally come!

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
@!Callum!: Yeah I'll try and make it to some!

Btw, not gonna make it to BlastZone... Again... The sadness is real:(

Jolteon

Ah, I've been there before. xD When I was 15, I used to book my own coach tickets and tell my Mum that I was going to spend the weekend at my friend's house.

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
Ahaha nice! I'm kind of a loner who get bullied a lot and doesn't have any friends or money so that won't work...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ahaha nice! I'm kind of a loner who get bullied a lot and doesn't have any friends or money so that won't work...
It's okay dude, we can we the cool new friends...you just gotta get down here first :p

Anyway, for anyone interested, The tournament is back to the 23rd again, too many people couldnt make the 30th. sorry if this messes anyone up

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
Smashers: They'll raise money for charity then say they'll be your friend.

I ****ing love this community.

Top Bottom