• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tournament In Roswell Ga

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Hey I dont really thing that smash is that popular here so i'm going to try and get something together. Please post back if you wanna join or help out with this. I really want one

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hi! My name's Gerbil (see it? :p) and I'm from GA. If you'll just click on the Smash Tournaments link on your webpage (should be near the top of this particular forum) and click on Regional Zone and then click Atlantic South, you'll find all your smashing needs for GA and the surrounding states! Be sure to read the stickies in there first though! The next GA Smash tournament that is scheduled right now is at Waba Game in the Atlanta area on the 27th of this month! Be sure to look for the link, as well as check out the GA Power Rankings and the GA Locator thread for other smashers in your area. Hope I helped!

Top Bottom