• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash Tour CPU's AI

Alses

Smash Apprentice
It seems the trend to go after the player, when there is only 1 player, has passed from the actual smash and into Smash Tour! Watch all three CPU using all of their negative items on you always! Poison Shroom, that thing that sets your damage to 100%, nullified stat etc. In my opinion they should've made a system that doesn't allow negative items to be used several times in a row. Other than that they're just regular and the mode is pretty fun. =)

Discuss?

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
I definitely agree with you, I was in one smash tour match where I got hit with a poison shroom along with my stats being reduced during a giant smash battle and I had to use Duck Hunt which is someone i've never used so I was just screwed.

Top Bottom