• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH THE LIMIT tourney April 12 5PM eastern, BRACKETS HOSTED CHECK FIRST POST

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the Smash Bros Brawl Tournament called:

SMASH THE LIMITS

This will be a monthly tounament going on hosted by myself and ShadowLink1134 a non-Smashboards member. This tournament is sponsored by Brawl Bothers at forums.teamhijack.com

The rules are as follows:
-5 lives
-No items
-Final Destination
-No time limit
-32 entrants

If you want to enter please post you FC and AIM name, or contact me on AIM at Vash D15 or Shadowlink at Shadowlink1134 with this info. The first round will be April 12 at 5PM eastern time. The prize for winning will be this:

BRACKET IS HERE: http://www.4shared.com/account/file/43830059/4b00224e/SMASH_THE_LIMIT_Tourney_Bracket.html sorery but it's only viewable thru DL.

ENTRANTS
1.Vash_15
2.ShadowLink1134*
3.Blue_Dragon
4.Ace*
5.Eric_McLennon
6.Tahtah
7.Deathanchor
8.Dinner
9.Infer Angelis
10.WeridGuy
11.GrandChampion
12.Firebert
13.Cloudz
14.Houseanxiety
15.Deeja
16.bolistic315
17.in'Vision
18.marthownsxd
19.goenitzlopez
20.the_Metal
21.melito
22.Slasher_King
23.paki11
24.GoForkUrself
25.tyrant963
26.DDRfreak
27.FlyingMartini
28.blackguy11
29.MRogue
30.WPPocketNinja
31.wPZap
32.VenomInk
*The star means that they are from Brawl Brothers

THE PRIZE IS THE ACTION FIGURES NOT THE GAME ITSELF

IF ENOUGH EXTRAS JOIN THEN I WILL ADD MORE SPOTS

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Nice Prize. I'll Join, Hope you can get like 20 more players to fill up the rest of the slots by the time of the tourney. Maybe you should change it to 16?

Brawl Name: Anch

FC: 2363-5308-8693

AIM: Slicedspam

Grand Champion

Smash Apprentice
What exactly is the prize again? Is it the game itself or is it the action figures?
Anyway, sign me in.
FC: 4210-3725-9024

ShadowLink1134

Smash Rookie
Wow, lookit all the responses. I'll have Vash add you guys in when he can.

To be clear, it IS the action figures that are the prize, not the game itself.

Brawl Brothers is the forum that we moderate that is pretty dead right now (forums.teamhijack.com) and we are actually trying to find new people that'll be active there. Some people from there are joining, so Vash figured that he'd put who is from that forum originally.

You guys will all be added to the list later today. Thanks for joining and keep on smashing! :D

Gindler

Smash Champion
Just wondering, will the matches be posted on youtube at all? I would like some footage of me pwning some kids, if I can make it to the tourney that is :p

ShadowLink1134

Smash Rookie
Just wondering, will the matches be posted on youtube at all? I would like some footage of me pwning some kids, if I can make it to the tourney that is :p
We aren't planning on recording this tourney, but maybe the next one we can. I'd just need to spectate and hook up the Wii to my comp.

FlyingMartini

Smash Rookie
If there is anymore room, I'd love to join!

FC: 4167-4153-8673
Nick: Mtini
AIM: FlyingMartini

EDIT:: I'm sorry guys, just found out I have to work that night, if it by chance happens earlier I'll have a go, but I figure you'll have no prob filling the few more spaces, so don't worry about me unless you need it.

bolistic315

Smash Rookie
save a spot

yeah my cuz would like to join his aim is grkmacdaddy06 and he has the same friend code as me. his brawl name is stom thx im me if u dont understand thankyou

Top Bottom