• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash TAS fights

quidam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2294-5389-0426
Hey all,

I've been bored so I made some TAS videos of sheik 1v3ing lvl 9 comps, 0 damage taken. What do y'all think?
http://www.youtube.com/user/1quidam
I realize the audio sucks because when I was recording, the mic was on.
If you wanna see a particular match (No all 3 olimar, no more than 2 stocks per cpu), go ahead and comment on a video.
Thanks for any feedback that you guys have!

infomon

Smash Scientist
It's surprising how much you seemed to get away with really -- It seemed like you were NOT safe for a lot of it!

still kinda cool to watch what can be done :)

quidam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2294-5389-0426
haha there's a lot of stuff where if I had waited an instant longer, yeah I would have gotten hit (lot's of rerecords). still, there's no excuse for me to take damage.

B Rod

Smash Rookie
I thought this was pretty cool to watch, gonna start trying this actually. But what is "SSB tool - assisted fight"?

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
"A tool-assisted speedrun (frequently abbreviated TAS) is a speedrun movie or performance of a video game produced by means of emulation and using features unavailable to regular players, such as slow motion or frame-by-frame advance of the gameplay, and re-recording of previous portions of a performance. The idea is that such "tools" compensate for human limitations in skill and reflex, facilitating gameplay techniques that are otherwise impossible or prohibitively difficult"

Top Bottom