• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Sundays 5 Results 11-23-08 Hamden, CT

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Doubles

[1] Icylight and Noodles $ 30.00
[2] Vegor and Yummy $ 15.00
[3] Kaizer and .Hack $ 5.00
[4] Chris Gentry and Beeep
[5] Nosaj and Shadow

Singles

1. Noodles {ROB} $45.50
2. Icylight {Olimar} $13.00
3. Nana {Falco-Fox-Marth} $6.50
4. Nosaj {Olimar-Wolf}
5. JP {Game and Watch}
5. Yummy {Wolf-Lucas-Pokemon Trainer}
7. Shadow {Wolf-Toon Link}
7. Kaizer {Pokemon Trainer - Ganondorf}
9. Vegor {Fox-Ike}
9. .Hack {Meta Knight -Samus}
9. Chris {Falco-Ike}
9. Anh {Zero-suit Samus}
13. Beep {Kirby-Lucario}

Ok so while I remembered to take down the characters for teams, which I know were different then the singles. If there are any other mistakes please just post them here and I'll fix them.

Thanks everyone for coming. It should be a few more people next time. See you guys next Smash Sunday.

Smash Sunday 6 will be on Dec. 7th. I can't wait to take revenge on some of your guys. I'm looking at you Nana! :D:D:D:chuckle:

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks. Thanks again for coming! I had a great time, hope you all did tooooooooooo!!!

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Oh I forgot!!! If anyone has any constructive criticism, please post it here. I might make some changes for the next one.

Hey guess what?!?! I think this is my 100th post!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
This was fun. Oli keep working on it, you're getting there. idk about all this revenge stuff haha but keep tryin. :0P

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
I was paired with Kaizer. Vegor and Yummy were together.

Look forward to the next one, fun stuff. ^^

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Gah, I also realized that he forgot I used Samus as well. =[

yummydeku

Smash Rookie
It was fun. I was paired with Vegor though. Kaizer was with .hack. Very chill tourney.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
It's all good. The tournament was definitely fun....I just need to make sure I don't spend my money on other things while I look for a job.

Sucked having Icy bum me in. =/

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
It was fun. I was paired with Vegor though. Kaizer was with .hack. Very chill tourney.
I had switched that already. Hope to see you guys at the next one in a little less then 2 weeks :D:D If you're ever in or around Wallingford you can also call me for some pickup games:lick:

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!!!!
I think I might want to try something different for a tourney... I just want to know what you guys think of TRYING it out to see if it has any value. It might, you never know. Read/look at the thread and tell me if you would like to TRY this out for next Smash Sunday. Just approach the idea with an open mind.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164675

It's a tourney with items... sounds odd, I don't know if I like the idea yet, but I know I don't dislike it. Post up on here or on the thread for the next Smash Sundays and tell me what you think

Top Bottom