• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish 2 : More Pools! MARIO KART TOURNEY --- June 28th

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys I am throwing another outdoor smash fest at my house. You know the deal...if you do not here is a list of things I have.

- GIANT POOL ( yea the one ppl swim in )
- BILLIARD TABLE
- FOOD ( Hot dogs and burgers )

Now the Tentative Date for this is Saturday June 28th and we will run this from Noon to midnight. However I need a hand with a few things.

- Wiis
  • ME
  • Crismas
  • Rockin
  • Lord Khanti
  • Jayoyeah
  • Godot
  • Ritz
  • Dpch
- Melee
  • Ritz
  • Dpch
  • Lord Khanti
- TVs
  • Me
  • Rockin
  • Lord Khanti X 2
  • Ritz
- HYPE

This time around we gonna get a shade to help out with the TVs as well as oher random things. ITS FREE as always and everyone is invited. Last time we got SWAT, KF, NJ, and some Conn coming by so this time it will be TWICE as awesome.

Address :

2732 Fish Ave
Bronx NY 10469

Directions :

5 train to Gun Hill Road ( Seymour ave )

BX 26 on Allerton and stop at Fish Ave

bx 28 E Gun Hill Rd and Dewitt Pl

Events :

This is for Melee and Brawl so no johns :)

singles
doubles
RANDOM CREW BATTLE ( was too good last time )

As far as housing I am willing to provide housing for that night provided people tell me on aim or on here. Housing only goes until that morning ( aka anyone who stays leaves at around 8-9am sorry but its the rules )

Housing List so far ( limit is 4-5 AT MOST )

1 - Lord Khanti
2 - Godot

If other people in the area can house let me know.

Get hyped and post up!

Attendees :

- Jman
- Rockin
- Leo
- PC
- Jayoyeah
- D1
- Luck
- DCScribZ
- Lord Khanti
- Kio Iranez
- Reizoko
- Shal
- DMBrandon
- Dionis
- D. Pch
- Xivik
- Alukard
- Omegawhitemage
- Crismas
- Dial - up
- Godot
- Ritz
- Reno
- HAB
- Blood77
- Ron
- Shin
- Eli
- Alex Triad
- Snaaake

Special Events :

MM will be made here as well so hype that up. Any big MM lets do this!! Not with but still HYPE!

I decided that if everyone donates a Mario Kart we can do 16 man Mario Kart...so sexy^^

Also this is too good:)

Dedorant/pool rule in effect...if you smell YOU GO RIGHT IN THE POOL YOU DIRTY *** PEOPLE..

Also ghetto rule in effect.

Leave your ghettoness/******dom at home... ( if you do not know what ******dom is please refer to Katt Williams/Chris Rock) No drugs, drinking, or stupid **** at my house.

My house my rules. If you smell like weed go the F home. If you do it do it another day and if you deal drugs I'll snitch!

Also if I do not know you please do me a favor and actually im me or something. Last time I had 4 people I NEVER MET come to my house and I went O.o

That is all ^^

Top Bottom