• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Smash Scenes' Documentary Covers the 805 SoCal Melee Community

For the fourth episode of the 'Smash Scenes' documentary series, the GosuJasu team shines the light on one of SoCals lesser known community, the 805 SoCal Melee community.

'805 SoCal Melee' covers the true essence and vibe that comes from the community as well as the community's thoughts of what it's like to be a part of one of the lesser known areas that make up the giant powerhouse that we know as SoCal.

"As a member of the 805 community I was excited to be able to share their story. We are surrounded by amazing players and great people." says series Co-creator Jason "GosuJasu" Russak. The 805 community is continuously making waves within their competitive SoCal region. Many players have a lot of hidden talent and potential within the 805 community and hope to reach the ranks of other top players in SoCal.

The 'Smash Scenes' series will continue to cover undiscovered smash scenes around the world and will be released weekly by content creators, aforementioned Russak and Togglesings on their YouTube channel. Don't forget to follow them on Twitter for more updates about the 'Smash Scenes' series, smash content and other future projects.

Last edited:
Josh Olalde

Comments

Good ****, I hope it's kept up. I assume it would be pretty hard to cover a small scene out in nowhere, but I hope they get to branch out over the states more somehow.

Top Bottom