• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash scene at (or around) Temple University

Krispy100

Smash Rookie
Hey all,

I'm just getting in to competitive smash, but it's definitely something I'm looking to do for the next few years. I'm currently a freshman at Penn State (main campus), but I'm considering transferring to Temple for a variety of reasons. Though it is not first on my priority list, I'm interested to know if there is a scene at Temple. Any and all information is appreciated! Thanks!

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Hey all,

I'm just getting in to competitive smash, but it's definitely something I'm looking to do for the next few years. I'm currently a freshman at Penn State (main campus), but I'm considering transferring to Temple for a variety of reasons. Though it is not first on my priority list, I'm interested to know if there is a scene at Temple. Any and all information is appreciated! Thanks!
I don't actually live in philly, but i know that temple has a pretty sizable scene (as well as philly in general). try looking for the temple melee group on facebook

Top Bottom