• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash Run(Your thoughts)

TheBurningBadger

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChibiOfficial
3DS FC
4871-5711-3749
Smash Run is a pretty cool mode and stuff but the one thing that bothers me......why can't you raise the time?

pokeaether

Smash Rookie
NNID
pokeaether
3DS FC
5214-9697-7589
@ palkia19 palkia19 It really doesn't make that much of a difference on multiplayer. The majority of Smash Run is on the map, and you're normally alone when that happens. You can also send "traps" or something of the sort, but there's no way to directly interact with your friends through multiplayer aside from the fight at the end.

I find Smash Run is a good time waster, especially if you need a break from matches. It's also a good way to get money, customs, and trophies (Definitely not the best way though). It's a good mode, but it's not a great mode.

Empulsion

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1693-3325-3015
It's a nice break but heavily grind based when getting all the powers. I find it fun since there's a few different runs you can do depending what your looking for.

The little bonuses that come make it interesting and I like incorporating your stat boosts to a battle. Just wish you can set the CPU difficulty. Or at least intensity scale like Classic.

Top Bottom