• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash Run : DLC Characters Equipment Unavailable

Fooni

Smash Rookie
NNID
FooniVentes
3DS FC
4399-2109-4287
I do not know why, but for some reason my Lucas, Roy, and Ryu cannot obtain their own equipments in Smash Runs.
Even if i play other characters and getting wrenches left and right it still doesn't give Lucas, Roy or Ryu's equipment icons
after battle results. I tried doing the farming wrench in classic mode, but no luck either. Does anyone know if DLC
characters equipments are exclusive for Amiibo's? Been trying two days now. If someone can test out this and do
a confirmation that would be nice so i don't feel cheated(or something like that). :mad088:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You're not 100% guaranteed to get your fighter's equipment or custom specials after a Smash Run session. Also, as Mewtwo has shown us, DLC characters apparently don't have any custom special moves.

Anyway, refer to the following link if you're trying to figure out who can use what in the equipment department.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Equipment

Fooni

Smash Rookie
NNID
FooniVentes
3DS FC
4399-2109-4287
You're not 100% guaranteed to get your fighter's equipment or custom specials after a Smash Run session. Also, as Mewtwo has shown us, DLC characters apparently don't have any custom special moves.
Have been farming, thanks! I see now.

Fooni

Smash Rookie
NNID
FooniVentes
3DS FC
4399-2109-4287
I'm actually curious as to why they don't have any custom moves. Could it have been space or was it something else?
Well they are additional characters after all and the game didn't have them character data from the start.
That could be it. But the Amiibo's info says that they can get their custom moves set as you level the Amiibos up.
I never bought an Amiibo so i can never test it out. It would sucks if that would be the case, but i kept telling myself
that its just a bug. Although on the other hand...Mario & Sonic Guy could be right.
I have my Ness farm left and right in Smash Run and always gets more and more of his sets so i can't tell if the ability
to keep farming for wrenches will give DLC characters custom move sets.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Well they are additional characters after all and the game didn't have them character data from the start.
That could be it. But the Amiibo's info says that they can get their custom moves set as you level the Amiibos up.
I never bought an Amiibo so i can never test it out. It would sucks if that would be the case, but i kept telling myself
that its just a bug. Although on the other hand...Mario & Sonic Guy could be right.
I have my Ness farm left and right in Smash Run and always gets more and more of his sets so i can't tell if the ability
to keep farming for wrenches will give DLC characters custom move sets.
Amiibo don't unlock them directly, and they can unlock any character's custom moves.

And there's glitches and hacks that let us use their custom moves. They're all quite obviously broken and not intended for use. They don't have customs probably because the whole customization thing didn't take off for casual players.

Fooni

Smash Rookie
NNID
FooniVentes
3DS FC
4399-2109-4287
Amiibo don't unlock them directly, and they can unlock any character's custom moves.

And there's glitches and hacks that let us use their custom moves. They're all quite obviously broken and not intended for use. They don't have customs probably because the whole customization thing didn't take off for casual players.
I see, so its also random Hm....

Top Bottom