• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash-Rapper Yungtown Settles It In Smash, Feat. Garrett Williamson

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
With Smash 4 frenzy running high in the weeks after Smash Bros. for Wii U's release, tons of Smash goodness can be found all over the Internet. Today's dose of Smash comes from game rapper Yungtown. You may know him from his stints on Did You Know Gaming, but healso busts out a rhyme every now and again, and his latest track takes inspiration from Smash 4's catchphrase, "Settle It In Smash!" This song features the pipes of singer Garrett Williamson as well.

Settle It In Smash, Feat. Garrett Williamson
This isn't the first time Yungtown has worked with Smash, either. Earlier this year he made a great song about Melee, and narrated a DYKG video about Smash Bros. Technical Play. Yungtown is also the voice of Super Smash Academy, a new resource explaining the fundamentals of competitive Smash! Those videos will be featured here in the future as well, so look forward to them!

Super Smash Bros. Melee Rap - Dem Games

Digging the songs? What other Smash music have you heard lately? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit prefers drum and bass, but this is definitely good stuff too. Get in touch with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
I'm judgmental as fk but that song isn't actually bad. The hook is great too.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
These raps were awesome, I love it when two sides of my life combine in something like this. Music and Gaming. Fantastic.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
With Smash 4 frenzy running high in the weeks after Smash Bros. for Wii U's release, tons of Smash goodness can be found all over the Internet. Today's dose of Smash comes from game rapper Yungtown. You may know him from his stints on Did You Know Gaming, but healso busts out a rhyme every now and again, and his latest track takes inspiration from Smash 4's catchphrase, "Settle It In Smash!" This song features the pipes of singer Garrett Williamson as well.

Settle It In Smash, Feat. Garrett Williamson
This isn't the first time Yungtown has worked with Smash, either. Earlier this year he made a great song about Melee, and narrated a DYKG video about Smash Bros. Technical Play. Yungtown is also the voice of Super Smash Academy, a new resource explaining the fundamentals of competitive Smash! Those videos will be featured here in the future as well, so look forward to them!

Super Smash Bros. Melee Rap - Dem Games

Digging the songs? What other Smash music have you heard lately? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit prefers drum and bass, but this is definitely good stuff too. Get in touch with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.
This better be playing at evo for smash 4

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I prefer the Melee rap over the Settle it in Smash song, but they're both great to be fair.

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
This song is awesome! When I got to the "get this song on iTunes" part of the video, it was already halfway downloaded ;) lol

It's got such a groovy beat! I'm certainly putting this on my For Glory playlist (along with Big Giant Circles of course)!

PimpCode

Smash Rookie
Haha thank you for posting this! So gonna listen to this when I settle things straight with my pals in smash!

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
>Implying people use Palutena.

If they exist aside from me, God rest your soul.

Top Bottom