• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH RAP: A Video By Smosh

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Yes they are. And i would just like to point out that they make over 4millon a year from videos like these and their game channel and merchandise, which is more then anyone here. So i think we should all go get rich off youtube for stupid stuff, let's go! Anyway video wasn't to bad, felt like it was missing something though.
You pointed that out like I'm supposed to respect it. All kinds of bozos on Youtube, Smosh is just a veteran bozo. I respected them when they were respectable (as respectable as high school youtubers can be), now they're just kind of there, making money.
Also hey, you never know if someone here is making over 4 mil a year. For all we know, Mango created Microsoft.

I'd like to see you try to manage 3+ channels at the same time.
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLL way to totally show me up, m8.
I could instead manage one channel and produce quality crap, rather than manage 3+ channels and produce the boringest of crap. But I'm not going to do that; proving that Smosh has lost their thunder isn't even worth the effort of making a Youtube account. Plus I don't even know what I would make videos about :|

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
You pointed that out like I'm supposed to respect it. All kinds of bozos on Youtube, Smosh is just a veteran bozo. I respected them when they were respectable (as respectable as high school youtubers can be), now they're just kind of there, making money.
Also hey, you never know if someone here is making over 4 mil a year. For all we know, Mango created Microsoft.

I could instead manage one channel and produce quality crap, rather than manage 3+ channels and produce the boringest of crap. But I'm not going to do that; proving that Smosh has lost their thunder isn't even worth the effort of making a Youtube account. Plus I don't even know what I would make videos about :|
Mang0 is Bill Gates

Conspiracy to conquer Nintendo via the Smash world confirmed.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Mang0 is Bill Gates

Conspiracy to conquer Nintendo via the Smash world confirmed.
With Nintendo sponsoring all our major events nowadays, he's closer than ever.
After Mango's abrupt retirement and a mysterious patch, WiiU's and 3ds' everywhere will be experiencing the red ring of death...

Darcy Canales

Smash Rookie
I only watch this for the villager part. It's just...so....awesome? I don't really know how to feel about it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Oh i wasn't implying that you needed to respect just that they could be disliked as much as possible but make good money off of being stupid which in itself is stupid that people can make money just like that. And it's unlikely anyone making that much would be on this site, they probably would have other things to do. But that is a discussion for elsewhere.

Defile

Smash Apprentice
Because my comment is the truth. You're the reason why that intro was even said. Butthuuuuuuuuuuuurt.
I'm not "Butthuuuuuuuuuuuurt", I'm confused as to why a 12 year old is on Smashboards. But according to your profile you're currently banned. So the mods must have some good sense.

Last edited:

Nova The Silly One

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GamerNova
I think it sucked but then again that's part of the point since it is supposed to be funny. The Villager part was the random-est/funniest. The chorus was just disgusting lol.

Rosso

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mourossonero
I actually didn't like the video at all... They say everyone has different taste, that tasted bad!

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
If you're baiting some "SHUT UP!"s, it's not gonna work on me......Darn, I said it. :-(
not baiting for anything. Just thought it was funny. Melee is truly an amazing competitive fighting game compared to the rest in the series.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Yes he did, he speaks some lines in MegaMan 7, 9 and 10.
Also MegaMan 8 and powered up had voice acting and MegaMan talks quite a lot in cutscenes.
I only played 2 and X5 and X6-

wait

They spoke in X5 and X6

*smoke grenade*

TheBuddyAdrian

Smash Cadet
NNID
thebuddyadrian
You ain't seen nothing yet, mortal!
Willing to open spoiler boxes, are ya?
You sure you want to know more about HIM?
I wouldn't go further. He may notice you!
WARNING!!! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!!!
OH NO! HE FOUND ME! QUICK BEF........... :skull:
:4villager:WELCOME TO MY TOWN:4villager:
i only made it this far and then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Top Bottom