• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH RAP: A Video By Smosh

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He's actually more of a sociopathic silent murderer.
  1. A silent person in a rap battle? Doesn't make sense! (Athough I could've imagined Villager throwing a knife at him.
  2. To be fair, Mega Man never spoke in full sentences either. Mario and Samus could only do in a fraction of their games (2 for Mario, 1 for Samus), so accuracy wasn't Smosh's goal in this video

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
  1. A silent person in a rap battle? Doesn't make sense! (Athough I could've imagined Villager throwing a knife at him.
  2. To be fair, Mega Man never spoke in full sentences either. Mario and Samus could only do in a fraction of their games (2 for Mario, 1 for Samus), so accuracy wasn't Smosh's goal in this video
Yes he did, in Megaman 6 or 7 when he is going to kill Wily he says I'm more than a robot. Wait, if you mean voice acting and no text box, then the TV show.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yes he did, in Megaman 6 or 7 when he is going to kill Wily he says I'm more than a robot. Wait, if you mean voice acting and no text box, then the TV show.
I meant actual sentences (doesn't matter how). More than one, to be specific. Wait! There's a Mega Man TV show? Guess you learn something everyday in the world of Smashboards. ^_^

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Smosh is still alive? I thought they stopped trying in 2012 and just begged for views with boring reality bits. From what I've seen, they're both terrible at smash :|
I'll watch this when I have faster internet, but I'll probably regret it afterwards. Or not. Maybe if they still have a sense of humor. I don't know. I gave up long ago.

What famous Youtubers bring to the smash scene is actually an interesting question to me. I wonder how many new players find themselves here after watching all the new smash hype coverage everywhere.
Yes they are. And i would just like to point out that they make over 4millon a year from videos like these and their game channel and merchandise, which is more then anyone here. So i think we should all go get rich off youtube for stupid stuff, let's go! Anyway video wasn't to bad, felt like it was missing something though.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I want that Zelda or ZSS costume. The outfits were highlight of the video.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Not a big fan of the rap or Rap at all, sorry but this is just bad.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Reading the title:
SMASH RAP [okay cool]
A video by Smosh [*sigh*]

I still watched it out of curiosity.It was just as bad as I expected it to be. Here's an actual good Smash inspired rap for anyone who's interested,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVqpfvQTqY
Meh. It feels like someone wanted to make a song by naming the entire Smash roster.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Haven't seen a smosh video in years, lost interest in those guys. Their videos are meh now.
This was okay though.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
How about Smosh Games? They're not nearly as meh as Smosh, IMO.
Smosh Games is awful. A cheap attempt to use their success to make people watch them play games. I have no idea how people find smosh games entertaining.
Only good thing from them is Honest Trailers on Video Games, but that's made by screen junkies and not smosh, just uploaded on smosh's channel.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Smosh Games is awful. A cheap attempt to use their success to make people watch them play games. I have no idea how people find smosh games entertaining.
Only good thing from them is Honest Trailers on Video Games, but that's made by screen junkies and not smosh, just uploaded on smosh's channel.
I respect your opinion, but this is a new year. Maybe they'll start being funny again.....maybe.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I respect your opinion, but this is a new year. Maybe they'll start being funny again.....maybe.
Doubt it, they're money hungry. They'll probably continue to release low quality content as per usual. I do miss when they were funny though.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
This was posted yesterday and there's only two likes.

I guess that shows how many people on this site like Smosh.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I meant actual sentences (doesn't matter how). More than one, to be specific. Wait! There's a Mega Man TV show? Guess you learn something everyday in the world of Smashboards. ^_^
It's from where the MEGAMAN! THE SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT! FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD! came from.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I'd imagine he'd rap in a more...slow...quiet...sadistic form. But hey, to each his own.

And Megaman never spoke cept for the TV series.

Top Bottom