• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH RAP: A Video By Smosh

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

The award winning Youtube channel Smosh ran by Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla released a comedic video about Smash today, a rap battle between several of the Super Smash Bros characters most likely to promote their new show on their Smosh Games channel, Smosh Smash.

There are mixed receptions on famous Youtube stars covering the world of Smash and what kind of exposure they bring to the game. It will be interesting to see how this video is received and how their future Smosh Smash series will develop.

SmashCapps is always up for something funny related to Smash. Follow him on Twitter and share the funny things from Smash with him!

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Never expected him to be that.....crazy, despite my awareness of his "reputation", as I like to call it.

The music even got creppy as he spoke. That was a nice touch.
Your profile picture is pretty much him during this rap. I mean, I do like how they made the music go from slightly happy to death metal for him.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
This was surprisingly entertaining? Props to them for making me even more terrified of Villager.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Smosh is still alive? I thought they stopped trying in 2012 and just begged for views with boring reality bits. From what I've seen, they're both terrible at smash :|
I'll watch this when I have faster internet, but I'll probably regret it afterwards. Or not. Maybe if they still have a sense of humor. I don't know. I gave up long ago.

What famous Youtubers bring to the smash scene is actually an interesting question to me. I wonder how many new players find themselves here after watching all the new smash hype coverage everywhere.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Lol loved the diss on Melee fanboys at the beginning. Any jab at them makes my day. Didn't know Smosh actually knew about that.

Villager is absolutely the worst thing ever, and WFT was pretty hot

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This was surprisingly entertaining? Props to them for making me even more terrified of Villager.
You ain't seen nothing yet, mortal!
Willing to open spoiler boxes, are ya?
You sure you want to know more about HIM?
I wouldn't go further. He may notice you!
WARNING!!! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!!!
OH NO! HE FOUND ME! QUICK BEF........... :skull:
:4villager:WELCOME TO MY TOWN:4villager:

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Lol loved the diss on Melee fanboys at the beginning. Any jab at them makes my day. Didn't know Smosh actually knew about that.

Villager is absolutely the worst thing ever, and WFT was pretty hot
I love insulting people because they enjoy playing a game too

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Where's Mewtwo? Also Smosh also has a :4falco: costume,a:4falcon: costume,
a:wolf: costume, a:snake: costume, a:4pikachu: costume, a:4wario2: costume, and a:4link: costume, where were they? (or did I just miss some).

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Then why don't you unlock the cage door and let the beast out, so we can see who's better, got a beef settle it in smash,
:4villager:vs:wolf:
http://smashboards.com/threads/cant-let-you-cut-me-sakurai-wolf-for-dlc.324209/
429 supporters, as of this post, join them.
Also,
One of my favorite Smosh moments.
#Barrel Roll fail.
Make that 430!

But Villager would win! Even Wolf wouldn't dare attack this cute little boy. Until that psycho swing his axe at this canine pest. :4villager:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
"Smash Bros. Melee is the only real smash bros."

"SHUT. UP!"

Amen.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I really liked Smosh as a kid and I still have fond memories of their videos.

But this is just strange. I'm glad I stopped watching when I did.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Anybody else kind of sick of this silly 'murderous villager' persona?
Especially in a rap video like this. Its such an easy, lame joke, and takes the place of them putting any effort into referencing the Animal Crossing games at all. There's more to Villager than his meme reputation.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I will say tho, the chorus is kinda catchy.

The problem with Smosh is that the internet matured. Smosh didn't. Ever.

BTW, Villager's crazyness in this video is not totally accurate. He's actually more of a sociopathic silent murderer. KInda like Hannibal Lecter?

Top Bottom