• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere, plotting to become dictator of smash w
First thing: dont know if this has been done.

ok, it's time for a new/ newer smash quiz! i need 1-2 judges (to make up in case im not here)

and a minimum of 2 competitors to a maximum of 16.

rules:

I'll (or a backup judge) will ask a question, first competitor to answer correctly gets 3 points for a normal question, and 5 points for a bonus or trick question.

HAVE FUN!

ill be mad if there is already a thread like this.:mad::mad:

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
this isn't a GAME, it is a Quiz, to test the KNOWLEDGE of smash knowers, and thats it, you jerk. GET OUT OF MY THREADS, IF I COULD, I'D BAN YOU FROM MY THREADS. IM JUST NEW HERE. I THINK FORUMS LIKE GAMESPOT ARE MORE ORGANIZED!! BAN ME IF YOU WILL!!!!!!!!! u r being a big jerk. claymonkey.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Woah, calm down. He isn't attacking you, there's no reason to flame him like that. :/

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Silly nub... I have a question for you: Why did you make this stupid thread? Btw, THIS DOES belong in the forum games section.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Since you're here ask a question! And be careful with your words. You should be banned forever if you act like that with someone thats trying to make a point. Quizzes belong in Forum Games. Its a rule.

Man talk about mean!

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
well, last time GCM posted on my thread, it was closed. he is a jerk
noone goes to the game section. this forum is so organized, its unorganized. and IT SAYS This forum is for discussion that isn't character-related. and im simply discussing how much people know about smash with a reward system. and megavitamins, Only Nubs call people nubs.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
well, last time GCM posted on my thread, it was closed. he is a jerk
noone goes to the game section. this forum is so organized, its unorganized. and IT SAYS This forum is for discussion that isn't character-related. and im simply discussing how much people know about smash with a reward system. and megavitamins, Only Nubs call people nubs.
im not a jerk your last thread got closed not because of me I simply pointed out that it was un-nessisary and i'm sorry if you can't understand that, I try to be as nice as possible. Also this forum is very organized and if you reacd the anouncements you would know not to post games in the general brawl disscusion.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Yeah, this thread is going nowhere...
I'd be happy to help out but really guys stop launching personal attacks at J-man24star hes new and dosen't really know the rules yet

EDIT: Also J-man there are not 400 pages of thread in one room and if your saying 400 pages in a thread thats because theres alot of disscussion and there is a search for threads button and a search this thread feature as well so please don't complain about organizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom