• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Smash Pack Online #2) Wii U WiFi Tournament on Tuesday, September 1st at 4:00 PM CST

Should I also host a Project M wifi tournament series?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

• I don

• Total voters

BballLuke13

Smash Cadet
NNID
BballLuke13
3DS FC
5129-1952-0414
Smash Pack Online #1 was a success, so I'll be hosting a tournament every week.
Smash Pack Online #2 is an online Wii U tournament that takes place on Tuesday, September 1st, at 4:00 PM CST.
http://challonge.com/smashpack2_7115

Here are the rules, copy-pasted from the Challonge page.

YOU MUST JOIN THE RIZON CHAT ROOM AND CHECK-IN BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT TO PARTICIPATE.
Check-in opens one hour before the tournament begins (at 3:00 PM, CST), and the chat info will be at the bottom of this post.

I've been told I should host this every Tuesday, so from now on, Smash Pack Online will take place almost every Tuesday at 4:00 PM CST (5:00 PM EST)
Notable changes from SPO1 include a revised stagelist (removed Delfino, Halberd, and Wuhu), an extra rule, a later start time, and a different chat service.
Finally, congratulations to TrevyTrev, for winning the previous SPO.

Rules
- Best of 3
- Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals is Best of 5
- 2 stocks, 6 minutes
- No customs
- Before Game 1, if both players cannot agree on a starter, each player bans one stage, and they play on the remaining stage. Strike from only Neutral stages.
- After Game 1, the winner of the previous game will ban two stages. The loser chooses from the remaining stages. Strike from both Neutral and Counterpick Stages.

Stage List
*Due to there only being 6 stages, the stage list may look a little weird (i.e. Final Destination as a counterpick)

Neutral Stages
- Battlefield
- Town & City
- Smashville
Counterpick Stages
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Dreamland 64

Other Rules
- No johns. Verbally attacking someone is grounds for disqualification.
- Be on time to your matches! If you don't speak in chat within 10 minutes of your set being ready to start, you will be disqualified.
- One player per Wii U. I don't want people to have to wait for a match because their opponent's Wii is busy.
- Remember to have fun and try to improve your game. There are no rules against asking for advice or tips after a set.

To join the Rizon chat room, go to https://rizon.net/chat, enter your nickname, enter "#SmashPack" as the channel (no quotes), and select "Identify to NickServ" under Auth.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you at the tourney!

Top Bottom