• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash orbs/ special moves removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WR3K

Smash Ace
i have a feeling that the smash moves may have been? are going to be removed....

dont you think they atleast would have shown one more or mentioned them in the latest trailer? they show anything, i thought they would atleast show pits or metaknights.....

im sorry, its just that i have a gut feeling that we will be looking back after the release of SSBB

"hey, remember the supermoves? yeah, why didnt they include those in the game"

maybe not, maybe such a deletion would call for an anouncement on the site

what do you guys think? even know im worried about how they will fit in with the play mechanics smoothly... i guess if they KEPT them items... idk

Duo Maxwell

Smash Rookie
I could personally care less. If the super moves are too powerful, they could easily become game killers. At least the hammer is stoppable, but these look like they start up an unstoppable animation.

If they were going to do them properly though, then it might actually be a loss.

pdk

Smash Lord
they didn't show enough of pika's down+b or kirby's b moves, CLEARLY they're going to be removed

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Just because they wern't shown in the latest trailer doesn't mean they were removed.
Plus i'm sure Sakurai knows what he's doing.

If he can make some items Stock killers (i.e Several Pokemon, Hammer) then he can make the super moves right.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No shieling either, shields are going to be removed, along with the annnouncer, character select (you just get random characters) stage select and Donkey Kong.

Just because they haven't shown more doesn't mean it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom