• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Online Twitch Tourney Sat. 11/14

Ruthlesslink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ruthlesslink33
Where is the location of the host? would love to play but if its NA then i dont plan on it because the Ping would be too high for me

EDIT: what is the ruleset?? do we get stage bans?? is customs on?? prize pool?? some more stuff i would like to know before joining ^^

Im a smasher from the UK

Last edited:

redzeoranger

Smash Rookie
It is in the US, at 10pm Central time.

Omega levels only, any stage.

Best 2 outta 3 2 stock with a 6 minute time limit.

I will be doing tournaments once a month that include a prize but since this is streamed on my twitch I randomly pick which week there will be a prize.

Ruthlesslink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ruthlesslink33
hmm i probably wont be joining because i dont want to ruin the gameplay for anyone because of ping/lag ^^ NA to UK is a pretty long distance and input lag can really throw peoples game off xD I hope everything goes well in the tournament ^^

Jovanni01

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jovanni01
I would suggest you add other stages like SV T and C and BF to starters, and then add other stages as counter picks. Just having FD version of stages is usually never done in real tournies

Top Bottom