• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Smash on the Hill IX - Boston, MA Smash 4 Monthly [PREREG. AT SMASH.GG]

Smash on the Hill IX - Boston, MA Smash 4 Monthly [PREREG. AT SMASH.GG]
Posted by xTMPRx
Church on the Hill Boston
Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
***************UPDATE*******************

Due to the death of a church member, the church will be doing a memorial service this Saturday from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM, they'll be allowing us to use the side room, (where we did Melee + PM at previous monthlies) starting at 1:00 PM, I will try to take as many sign ups and collect money from people who have preregistered up until we are allowed in the big room. For those of you attending for your first time, it will be marked when you walk up the main stairs. Unfortunately this is going to push us back a couple hours, and so I have adjusted the times accordingly. I would ask that all of you bringing setups arrive early (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM), the room on the side will be dedicated strictly to friendlies, but once they are done we will be moving quickly to have the big room setup. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we will be sure to get things moving quick.

PREREGISTER ON SMASH.GG!

https://smash.gg/tournament/smash-on-the-hill-ix

Hey all!

We're hosting Smash on the Hill IX and expecting a huge turnout! If you need parking we have a private garage so let us know in advance! Thanks!
It is a Smash 4 Wii U Singles & Doubles double elimination, of course there is free play area for those attending as well.
We will have 15 dedicated Wii U setups, If you want to bring your own set up, it'll help smooth out the process (and waive your venue fee :) ), if you do not have a Wii U adapter, we can provide it, but we are very limited in extras. Last time was a blast, can't wait for this one!

Twitch Channel
http://www.twitch.tv/bigbluees

Challonge Brackets

Smash 4 Doubles
https://smash.gg/tournament/smash-on-the-hill-ix/brackets/11355/5712/21963/bracket

Smash 4 Singles
https://smash.gg/tournament/smash-on-the-hill-ix/brackets/11354/5711/21962/bracket

EVERY CHARACTER IS FAIR GAME (exception with Mii Characters, move set 1111, ALL DLC INCLUDED)

Single Fee - $5

Doubles Team Fee - $10

Venue Fee - $5

The venue and registration for all brackets will open at 12, we will do a last call 10 minutes before the start of events. If you will be late and want to be in the bracket, please let us know on the Facebook page, if you have not given us a heads up and arrive late, you will not be added to the bracket, no exceptions.

SCHEDULES
Venue & Sign ups open at 1:00 pm
Doubles at 2:30 pm
Fantasy Draft Crew Battle at 5:00 pm
Smash 4 Singles at 6:00 pm

SETLIST RULES - SINGLES
- 2 Stock, 6 minutes. Best of 3, Finals Best of 5
- No items, No Equipment
- No Customs

SETLIST RULES - DOUBLES
- 3 Stock, 8 minutes. Best of 3, Finals Best of 5
- Team Attack On
- No Items, No Equipment
- No Customs

STAGES
- Starting Stages:
Battlefield/Miiverse*
Smashville
Town & City
Dreamland 64
Final Destination/Omegas**

- Counterpick Stages:
Lylat Cruise
Duck Hunt
*Banning Battlefield also bans Miiverse
**Banning FD also bans Omegas

ionustron

Smash Rookie
NNID
ionustron
Heyo should be able to make this? I barely made it through a major winter storm last time so... That got more dangerous walking than I'd like to admit.

I'm considering bringing my console over since I have all stages and dlc, but I don't have a monitor if anyone has a spare. Kinda hard to bring while bus/backpacking. Do we need the gametablet if that's the case? Anyone annoyed with the mayflash 4-port hub?

Really I just go to have fun with friendlies at this point, but seeing a console last time that was missing a few stages...

Krash Boom Bang

Smash Rookie
Alright, I will (hopefully) be able to make it to this tournament. If so, this will be my first tournament! But a question: Since I won't be able to make it until around 3 or 4, I won't be able to get there at 12 for the signups. But if I fill out the preregistration, does that mean I can still sign up for singles?

BattleAxe

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dogs135
3DS FC
0173-1382-0254
This is going to be my first tournament!

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I will (hopefully) be able to make it to this tournament. If so, this will be my first tournament! But a question: Since I won't be able to make it until around 3 or 4, I won't be able to get there at 12 for the signups. But if I fill out the preregistration, does that mean I can still sign up for singles?
Yes! Preregistration is basically just signing up for the event you'd like to participate in, without paying. When you arrive here you can pay :)

Accog

Smash Rookie
Because of this schedule change about what time will smash 4 singles bracket start?

Top Bottom