• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Lucky Straws Boba Tea Cafe in Wintergarden, Fl

Salted_Rain

Smash Rookie
Starting up a smash meeting place for any and all smashers in the West Orlando region although setups will be needed for any all games. If we get a steady crowd, the owner is willing to organize tournaments and with the stage he is planning to build a place to stream if anyone is interested. By saying you are attending on the facebook link below, you are giving the owner an estimate of the number of people he will have to accommodate for come next Thursday. If you have any questions reply either to this thread, event page or PM me and I'll answer at my earliest convenience.

FB LINK:
https://m.facebook.com/events/761989773908276
ADDRESS:
13750 W COLONIAL DRIVE SUITE 260
Winter Garden, Florida 34787

Last edited:

Salted_Rain

Smash Rookie
In the event of tournament it will be conducted following the same ruleset used for Apex 2015 and the Standard Smashboards ruleset for Project M. Entry fees and prizes are to be decided by owner either in the near future or on the day of the event.

Top Bottom