• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH it UP...TOO!! Huntington, NY ((SKTAR/JAPENESE RULES))

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Just a reminder to everyone! I personally will not be at this event. I will be in the city trying out the Wii U with a friend of mine thanks to Club Nintendo! Few of my crew members will be taking over responsibility of the tournament.

And again for those not able to make the trip to Canada for Impulse, don't just sit at home and watch the stream. Stream it from your phone and go and play some Brawl and Prpject:M!!

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
There probably will be in the future. And do you still need a ride Luxord?
Nah I got one together. Also bringing 1-3 friends who I convinced to go, hype for this Long Island!

Also if anyone is practicing locally and wouldn't mind an extra person there hit me up (inb4 inviting myself).

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
my friend called the one on w main and clinton and they had no knowledge of a tourney lol
I actually spoke to the owner yesterday and we are good to go. I don't know who you spoke to...but the owner has some real re re's working for him. Especially one girl in particular. Ask your friend if it was a chick he spoke to.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Dulor any chance of a half off venue fee discount for first timers or no??
I don't have a problem with that. Again I will not be there! My crew is taking over for me so I can go try out the WiiU in the City. Look for Luigi Sama when you get there, and show him this post.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I won't be able to make it anymore T_T I was hyped too because I finally feel like I'm not playing bad anymore like I have been for the past 3 weeks. If this is still going on around 5 i'll show up for friendlies :)

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
LOL kforce, if I scrounge up enough money after venue + singles yeah I'd go for some PM LOL. And thx Dulor, appreciate it man.

Sidenote, is luigisama Mr. ConCon or am I crazy?

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Last second notice, me and No Skillz from upstate are going to be coming to this.

Also, will there be spare tvs there? I can bring a Wii, though I'm not able to bring a tv.

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
Last second notice, me and No Skillz from upstate are going to be coming to this.

Also, will there be spare tvs there? I can bring a Wii, though I'm not able to bring a tv.
there should be some free tvs. I know I'm bringing two but only got one useable wii.

carlos, so you are coming thru for this? I'm hopefully gunna be there around 1...especially if I finish with work around 12

:phone:

GosuVivA

Smash Cadet

Hopefully!

Good luck to everyone, can't wait to see you all! (:

And uh...who's going to be doing seeding? I don't really want to end up playing my mans John by round two when we traveled around the world together. . .

nuker119

Smash Apprentice

Hopefully!

Good luck to everyone, can't wait to see you all! (:

And uh...who's going to be doing seeding? I don't really want to end up playing my mans John by round two when we traveled around the world together. . .
we'll do what we can to avoid that..just let one of the tos know when you register

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Lol Nuke that's Viva. Obviously we won't need to be told to know they shouldn't play each other. :p

Not too sure who's really running this though from the crew. I say let TO LuigiSama do it :D

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
lol oops..my bad xD

lol man..I'm at work...I'm glancing quickly at comments..not really focusing on this xD..I'm just trying to get done on time to make it there

GosuVivA

Smash Cadet
ONE MORE THING
Does anybody know how to get to the venue from Huntington train station (or if anybody mind picking John (Minty) and I up)? ;=;

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ONE MORE THING
Does anybody know how to get to the venue from Huntington train station (or if anybody mind picking John (Minty) and I up)? ;=;
uh google maps. That is the best I can tell you. :) I hope to see you there and ok then I will be enforcing new player discounts.

Top Bottom