• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Miami?

Fresh_Daddy_Normand

Smash Cadet
Hey i will be coming down to Miami for the Orange Bowl on New years eve and will be staying for 3 days. I was wondering if miami had a big smash scene since i cant think of any better way to spend one of my days!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yeah bro. It's pretty big here. I think there are some tournament being held around January 1st ;that or you could always go to ZP. I might spend my days there.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Yeah bro. It's pretty big here. I think there are some tournament being held around January 1st ;that or you could always go to ZP. I might spend my days there.
wait a tournament in janurary 1st???!! where lol

well since the orange bowl is at dolphin stadium. you have spider sense. me. seibrik. advent lee, and many others living around the area. it all depends where are you staying though

if you are staying for the national game. there's a tournament on the 10th

spider_sense

Smash Champion
wait a tournament in janurary 1st???!! where lol

well since the orange bowl is at dolphin stadium. you have spider sense. me. seibrik. advent lee, and many others living around the area. it all depends where are you staying though

if you are staying for the national game. there's a tournament on the 10th
lol I don't mean January 1st exactly, but maybe the following week or weekend. haha. But yeah, send me a PM, and I'll meet you up at ZP. Hopefully I'll have some free time. =)

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Melee or Brawl?

If Melee, I'll smash 3 days straight. If it's Brawl, I'll stop by for 15 minutes.

Top Bottom