• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FP2 Characters Revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanNintendo_24

Banned via Warnings
Hello. I came on here because of the speculation I heard. My brother has a friend that works at Nintendo and he let me in on some information. First of all, Nintendo workers are starting and working at home because of the Corona Virus. But I do know the FP2 characters in order. The first Character to be revealed will be 2B from YoRHa. The next two will be revealed soon enough because they are planning to cancel E3 because of Corona Virus. Bandanna dee will be the second character, and the third will be Sora. the fourth will be Captain Toad, the fifth will be Rex and Pyra, and the last character will be Master chief. If you don't believe me that's fine, but don't act surprised when you see these characters announced. More about these leaks will be revealed soon.

Tora_Toad

Smash Rookie
wow. bold predictions and leaks. I would want those characters in smash but I'm 99.999999 percent sure this is fake.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>2B from YoRHa

YoRHa is the in game organization. The game she’s from is NieR: Automata.
Next~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom