• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash finder (updated 05-12-2005 07:00 PM)

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
one problem..and a solution

i have used smashfinder to get a game in LA (and I live in chicago)...and it worked..but it was so dificult cuz you have to rely on PMing the person...so

I believe we should all add out contact info to this....I dno how we could do this...just have after the .4/5 number your e-mail or AIM screename..

---

perhaps someone with more webpage expierence can add...a login system and we can update all our own info...

maybe it can be a part of SWF???

Where you can type in your zip code and all the players within x amount of distance will come up....

I think the ability for all of us to meet on a national basis (perhaps during travel) would greater increase our love for the game (AND EACH OTHER ?!)

~Zec

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Smash finder roxorz my soxorz, look for the people who you find on the smash finder in the memberlist under advanced search, you can get their AIM or email from that. Yes, if you want to play smash with new people, you are going to have to do a little work. Ive already met two new smashers thanks to smash finder, so it cant be that difficult to do.

Oh by the way, I believe this has already been posted a few times in this thread.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Belle Mead (around trenton...and princeton....many never heard of belle mead >_>), NJ, fox/falco/cfalcon, 1/1
AIM: blackSmashPlayer

PhillCollins

Smash Journeyman
http://mappemonde.net/bdd/ssbup/amerique_nord/usa.html

Its not in english but don't worry about that.
Some people france set this up I guess. You can put yourself on the map, it takes about 30 secs to do. Everyone on this map plays smash. One of the tabs at the top "S'inscrire" lets you enter a name and password, email, state, city is ville I'm guessin. There's no email verification so if you're too lazy to answer those thats no problem

Meteor!

Smash Journeyman
Washington, Auburn, Yoshi, Doc, Link, Luigi, Ice Climbers, .5-1/2-3

I'm going to be heading up to Minnesota soon for a couple weeks near St. Paul. Can someone update the list?

Cstick, your sig is so very wrong...which is just like you. You know me as The Golf Elf.
:D

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Mississauga, Ontario. Almost every character really... but my best is Jigglypuff. 1/2

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
McHenry IL, Captain Falcon, 1/4
McHenry IL, Fox, 0.5/3

I'm the top one.
My friend is the bottom.
My AIM is: i g0t teh micr0

Pok'emaster

Smash Rookie
Oregon, Tillamook, (Pikachu) 1/1
-----------
I don't really drive yet, even though I'm 18.... Chances are, you've never heard of my town anyway....

sauce

Smash Journeyman
MLRS speaking

You folk are really forgetful
please State, City,1 character, distance you're willing to travel
i'll update tonight once i fix my computer.

Anidalife

Smash Rookie
Anyone willing to make a list for players in other countries?

Anyways

Country|Province|City|Character|Distance|Tourny distance
Canada|Ontario|Ottawa|Fox|15min|30min

FamousAmos

Smash Apprentice
PhillCollins said:
http://mappemonde.net/bdd/ssbup/amerique_nord/usa.html

Its not in english but don't worry about that.
Some people france set this up I guess. You can put yourself on the map, it takes about 30 secs to do. Everyone on this map plays smash. One of the tabs at the top "S'inscrire" lets you enter a name and password, email, state, city is ville I'm guessin. There's no email verification so if you're too lazy to answer those thats no problem

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Canada, Alberta, Calgary, Link, 1/2 /1

I can't drive, my parents don't take me anywhere, and i've only been to 3 game store tournies, (placed 1st once, 3rd once, and 5th once, most people at one: 14. Rather small tournies.)

Top Bottom