• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Fight Club 7 results! The regional out of nowhere

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
Smash Fight Club 7 was a special one, not only because the top 10 current players in Houston were not allowed to enter, but because it had a whopping 83 entrants. Shoutouts to @Hyrule Hero and @MewSquared for making the trip out from DFW. You guys are cool peeps. Also shoutout to @ NikeRaptor NikeRaptor for making the trip out and helping set up. HUGE thanks to everyone (including but not limited to: Whispy, zToast, Wenis, Gaius) that helped me manage the stream and tournament.

Here are the videos from this Arcadian tournament! The players outside of Top 10 still have some mad talent, I highly recommend checking it out.

SINGLES playlist (13 matches)

DOUBLES playlist (10 matches)

Without further adieu, the Singles results (83 entrants)

Smash Fight Club 7 Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Dao
$207.50
2nd
Tipy
$83.00
3rd
Jerm
$58.10
4th
Asa
$37.35
5th
Cyanide
$14.53
5th
Tesh
$14.53
7th
Wenis
7th
Eclipse
9th
Hyrule Hero
9th
Mew^2

Also, here are the Doubles results (26 teams)

1st: Gnes + Dao
:4shulk:+:4diddy:
2nd: Jerm + Tesh
:4robinf:+:4pacman::4megaman::4sonic:
3rd: Asa + ShadowFoxXD
:4ness:+:4ness:
4th: Krebs + Whispy
:4villager:+:4diddy:

5th: Team DFW
:4link:+:4mewtwo:
5th: Illmatic + Nidak
:4peach:+:4diddy::4gaw:

7th: Fetch + Dojo~BC
:4ness:+:4villagerf:
7th: Jebus + ToT
:4littlemac:+:4mario:

9th: Nanasuki + Bonren
:4zelda:+:4zelda:
9th: Legend of PK
9th: Team Bonren
9th: The Celebrities
:4sheik::4luigi:+:4kirby:

13th: DSkro + zToast
:4zss:+:4yoshi:
13th: Remo + Braev
13th: Lief + Mark_Out
13th: Team GO!

17th: Dream Team
17th: Weegee + Gdayz
17th: Dan+Drain
:4sheik:+:4littlemac:
17th: HALP Expand
17th: Team LX
17th: Oscar M + Christian
17th: The Amigos
17th: Ebony and Ivory

25th: MegaMarth
25th: Boom + Bam

For more information about the Houston Smash community, refer to these :4link:s

Houston Smash 4 (871 members strong as of 6/15/2015)

Houston Smash Bros For Wii U SWF thread

Last edited:

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
The tournament was so much fuuuuuun!
I played Roy and Lucina in singles!

Whispy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LegendaryLui
Im the best commentator that ever existed. how am i not sponsered by twitch?

InkSho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Minamimot0
played sheik and luigi in singles and doubles, and bluebox just played Kirby in doubles (we were team celebrities because Krebs is bad at given us names)

NikeRaptor

Smash Rookie
Had a blast man thanks for having me again. Gonna become more active in the Houston scene from now on since am staying nearby so expect me to be there occasionally.

Kinda glad didn't make top 8 that way I can know my limits and stuff. Still 13th place is not bad considering am unfamiliar with Houston's 3 stocks. This gives me incentive to improve.

Some of you guys are real badass others just turned me down when I asked for friendlies saying am trash compared to them lol

As for the Characters I used they were NESS and LUCAS and C.Falcon for just 1 match

@ Whispy Whispy next time we should get our matches streamed bro!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Had a blast man thanks for having me again. Gonna become more active in the Houston scene from now on since am staying nearby so expect me to be there occasionally.

Kinda glad didn't make top 8 that way I can know my limits and stuff. Still 13th place is not bad considering am unfamiliar with Houston's 3 stocks. This gives me incentive to improve.

Some of you guys are real badass others just turned me down when I asked for friendlies saying am trash compared to them lol

As for the Characters I used they were NESS and LUCAS and C.Falcon for just 1 match

lol who would actually say that? i dont know who said that to you but train up and money match him into bankruptcy.

Krebs

Smash Journeyman

I assure you that all of the peeps that outplaced you would not say that, so next time money match them into oblivion! Also thanks I edited your characters.

NikeRaptor

Smash Rookie
I took Whispy to game 3! :D Super Close last match almost had hi but he got a good read on me last attack :/

But yeah thats what I thought too I got a higher rank than the guy I wanted to do some friendlies with so w.e lol

Whispy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LegendaryLui
I took Whispy to game 3! :D Super Close last match almost had hi but he got a good read on me last attack :/

But yeah thats what I thought too I got a higher rank than the guy I wanted to do some friendlies with so w.e lol
Its always awesome to have another person into the scene! we can money match again whenever you want :)

Top Bottom