• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Fest Today 5/28/08!!!!!!!!!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo, somebody should have a fest today, im off all day and i want to play brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets do it!!!!! brawl fests ftw. we gotta train up dudes!!!!. maybe we can hold it at hungry's!!!! xyz's???? anybody wanna hold one. i would do it myself if my parents werent gay.

-hiro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Aren't you too busy playing WoW? lawlz :laugh:
i was gonna say something like that actually, lol.

i wonder how many hopes you brought up and crashed by your thread title hiro. People thinking you hosting a smash fest only to find out you're looking for one.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Aren't you too busy playing WoW? lawlz :laugh:
actually i just finished playing 7 hours of wow and im just now checking the boards since i posted this.

i was gonna say something like that actually, lol.

i wonder how many hopes you brought up and crashed by your thread title hiro. People thinking you hosting a smash fest only to find out you're looking for one.
probably a lot of people.

Come to the store :)
too far

You can have it at my apartment!!
OK!!!!!! i'll be there as soon as i can. i'm bringing hbox and zoro as well.

-hiro

Top Bottom