• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Fest pimps

D.L.Y.L.

Smash Cadet
Ok so i'm trying to get some ppl together for a smashfest that I hosting at my house it will b held on the 22 of may. I'm trying to make this a monthly thing but we'll have to s how it all goes down for the first 1. Now here's all the basic info that u wil need

Name: Dee
Address: 3242 NW 203 st
Miami Gardens,Fl. 33056
Phone: 786-975-3344
Start Time: 4:00 pm until u guys leave that samn day lol
Food: is up to u guys we can all put some money together so we can get pizza and drink (meanin sodas, water, gatoraid, things of that nature. No alcohol pimps sorry I have a son that will b there.)

u can bring tv's and wii cause we will need them seein I only have one big tv.

so if u want to come just post it here or u can just call/text me and it will go from there.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Hm...doesn't sound like a bad idea, and way to show that courage hosting a smashfest when your still new to the forums.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im down, who else is down. i need smashfests :\ i never play ugh

D.L.Y.L.

Smash Cadet
ok look ppl i'm going to ask of 1 lil request and that will b to pitch in 5 little bucks for all of us to get some food and drinks.

also I have 10 ppl already that will b here so the more the better

Xaltis

Smash Hero
ok look ppl i'm going to ask of 1 lil request and that will b to pitch in 5 little bucks for all of us to get some food and drinks.

also I have 10 ppl already that will b here so the more the better
I don't have any problem with pitching in, 5$ is a resonable price.

Kith

Smash Ace
I'll be there...which probably means Chaz and Tekk will be there if they're free.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I probably will not be coming. There doesn't seem to be much interest from the melee community. Have fun whoever goes. =)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
xaltis is a bad troll. cryptik gains mad respect points. therefore melee wins

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Actually I think I might show up. Brawl doesn't sound so bad. I don't play it competitively but it should still be fun to play with some people.

Top Bottom