• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Smash @ Emerald Glen 2

Smash @ Emerald Glen 2
Posted by gamestationpro
4201 Central Pkwy, Dublin, CA 94568
Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
Dublin, CA 94568, bowing down before the Jlfksjlfl
NNID
NewFoundAbility
It's monthly right?
No. It's when ever they can.
Problem is that we (actually, the one hosting) during the tournament were 'caught' during a raining day of the tournament [outside of course, but we were under a tent] taking power from a power outlet in the park, and apparently we are not allowed to as some guy in a yellow vest shows up and tells us to leave if we don't have permit, which is kind of bull since nobody said anything last time we did it.

Not sure if you attended, but we had to move into T.Os house, which he didn't want to do to begin with, but we had to...
Unless we figure out a better location, as it stands the park power supply isn't an option anymore, I don't know if this will happen again...

But if it does, I personally recommended the Dublin Library. I've been there when other Smash stuff was hosted and I thought it was a nice idea.

Last edited:

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
No. It's when ever they can.
Problem is that we (actually, the one hosting) during the tournament were 'caught' during a raining day of the tournament [outside of course, but we were under a tent] taking power from a power outlet in the park, and apparently we are not allowed to as some guy in a yellow vest shows up and tells us to leave if we don't have permit, which is kind of bull since nobody said anything last time we did it.

Not sure if you attended, but we had to move into T.Os house, which he didn't want to do to begin with, but we had to...
Unless we figure out a better location, as it stands the park power supply isn't an option anymore, I don't know if this will happen again...

But if it does, I personally recommended the Dublin Library. I've been there when other Smash stuff was hosted and I thought it was a nice idea.
Actually the Dublin library has an event room I think. Yeah that would work out great. Also maybe next time we could have a melee side tourney? I can bring my wii and my melee. Or pm too I can bring that as well

Last edited:
Top Bottom