• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Clans Opening Tournament 10/25~26

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Hey everyone, RPGatWill here.

I propose an opening tournament to help promote the Smash Clans to the general public. If you'd like to join a clan or start one of your own (We really would like more people to start clans) you can join here: http://smashboards.com/social-forums/super-smash-clans-3ds.1749/

You are NOT required to be in a clan to participate! All you need is a team of five. However if you join/start a clan, it will likely be much easier to find members to join you.

To start, the rules:

1. Your clan or team must have 5 members to participate. If your clan has 10 members or more, you may form teams of 5 and enter them separately. (Example: Thunder Wasps team 1, team 2, and team 3)

2. The battles will be crew battles, 3 stocks each (15 total). this means all 5 members must be available to participate during the tournament as the battles could go any way. every stock counts!

In the event a member becomes unavailable or fails to show up, unless you provide a back-up member when signing up, those stocks will be forfeited automatically.

Crew Battles

3. Tournament Format is Double Elimination.

Sign-up Page
Please have the head of your clan/team sign up here and provide the names of their team members as well. You will need to message me their FC's or if you want you may provide those along with your sign-up.

Start time on both days is currently 5 pm PST.

Please ask me any questions if I failed to answer them. I'm still battling an ear infection so my thoughts are a bit jumbled. Looking forward to getting things started!

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I apologize for the double post but I'm bumping this topic.

Also it should be noted that the Smash Clans may be having a small change to how they'll work soon. I will open a new topic when a decision has been reached.

Top Bottom