• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash brothers Stealing Ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Did anyone else notice that smash has kinda, stolen ideas from other movies, and games.

For Example:
1) The Smash Ball . . . Isnt that kinda like lord of the rings when everyone wants to get the preciace ring and it makes them more powerful. . . meh kinda

2) Sonics final smash . . . Isnt that kinda like Dragon ball Z . . . Yes / no well kinda right

3) Catching Bosses with Poke balls Trophy stands. . . isnt that just like pokemon, yep it has been mentioned b4

Is there anymore instances where brawl has taken ideas from other games. . . (not oviouse onces like Tekken)
<---- Is hoping the TC isnt serious.

OMG Nintendo taking ideas from THEIR games and putting them in another game?? (i.e. the pokeball - trophy stand thing) THATS SIMPLY unheard of! Thats totally stealing ideas! They cant take things from their own games! omg!

Er... Sonic's final smash.. is super sonic... from the sonic games... thats not Nintendo... Sega came up with that.

And the first one..wow, youre looking WAY too much into it...whoa..

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else notice that smash has kinda, stolen ideas from other movies, and games.

For Example:
1) The Smash Ball . . . Isnt that kinda like lord of the rings when everyone wants to get the preciace ring and it makes them more powerful. . . meh kinda

2) Sonics final smash . . . Isnt that kinda like Dragon ball Z . . . Yes / no well kinda right

3) Catching Bosses with Poke balls Trophy stands. . . isnt that just like pokemon, yep it has been mentioned b4

Is there anymore instances where brawl has taken ideas from other games. . . (not oviouse onces like Tekken)

1.) Need I say anything other than : What are you on?
2.) Sonic has been around longer. (I think)
3.) Nintendo Owns Pokemon, they can do whatever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom