• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Wii U tournament 5-31-15

rgriff218

Smash Rookie
Smash Wii U tournament

Chatzy Link:
http://us21.chatzy.com/563Items

Characters are available

Omega Stages only

No Items

Stages:

Starters:

Battlefield

Final Destination

Wily Castle

Counter picks:

Any Omega stage

Prize: Bragging Rights

Time is May 31 at 7:10 pm. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

Peanut Butter Crêpes

Smash Rookie
NNID
PnutButterCrepes
I like it, but why are you banning some of the best moves in the game? They aren't unfair, in my opinion, because they are legitimate moves. Those characters rely on those tactics for that extra umph.

rgriff218

Smash Rookie
I like it, but why are you banning some of the best moves in the game? They aren't unfair, in my opinion, because they are legitimate moves. Those characters rely on those tactics for that extra umph.
Oh no. They are not banned. You can use them, But you cant use the moves on opponents on their final stock. I worded that wrong. You can use it every other time except for a finishing move on the opponent's final stock. As for the match setups, do you mean like brackets or something else?

EDIT: I got rid of that rule. You can now use it whenever you like.

Last edited:

Peanut Butter Crêpes

Smash Rookie
NNID
PnutButterCrepes
I meant like... how much stock and how much time and how many sets and counterpicking rules... stuff like that.

rgriff218

Smash Rookie
I meant like... how much stock and how much time and how many sets and counterpicking rules... stuff like that.
Oh it is 4 stock 10 minutes best 2 out of 3. And I honestly don't know about counterpicks, so I have no rules except let your opponent know what stage you're picking. Lol.

Top Bottom