• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Trophy 3DS exclusives help

Alexander Samudio

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
Hi guys. I haven't had much luck with finding help so figured i should try asking here. I'm trying to put together a smash bros trophy showcase video that has every single trophy in the entire smash series as of right now. My goal is to get it out before nintendo's E3 2018 presentation. I have all the footage i need for all of the trophies except the ones that are exclusive to smash 3DS. Unfortunately i don't have a 3DS capture card and by the time i have enough to buy one it'll be too late. I know this is a very strange request from a stranger but i really want to make this happen,so what i'm asking is will anyone with a 3DS capture card and smash bros 3DS be willing to provide me footage of the 3DS exclusive trophies? Whoever decides to help me will receive full credit for their contribution. I also need footage from both the top and bottom screens so that people will see their descriptions too. Oh yeah there were some 3DS exclusive trophies in the DLC like the trophies for Xander and Ryoma so i need footage of those as well. The only reason why i'm asking other than because i don't have a 3DS capture card is because i really don't want to have to resource to using my phone to record it. Super Smash Brothers deserves only the best in my opinion,and with your help i can make that come true.

Alexander Samudio

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
Top Bottom