• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Royale (Help Wanted),IM BACK

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Add King K. Rool!

Add King K. Rool!

Add King K. Rool!

Add King K. Rool!

Please Please I'm Begging You!

(I am a really Big King K. Rool Fan just to let you know)

Godzilla 10K

Smash Rookie
I ve been studying it for about a year and have been practicing with easy stuff, but im in trouble, im have close to 0 people helping me and i lost contact with some of my crew so im doing a thousand things at once, im pushing back the demo to finish more important things, meanwhile im in homeschooling and im only 13!!!!!!!
But im still doing this. im also way too stressed right now so im done and i mean DONE for today.
sorry to let all this out on you.
Noone's helping me dude, lol. Not yet.. I have 2 other people helping me with sprites but that's it. And what do you mean, homeschooling? you teaching or learning?

I is 13 too!

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Add King K. Rool!

Add King K. Rool!

Add King K. Rool!

Add King K. Rool!

Please Please I'm Begging You!

(I am a really Big King K. Rool Fan just to let you know)
LOL.

You're begging someone to add a character to their Smash game when you're making your own at the same time? If that's not a sign of failure I don't know what is ...

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
Im finally back!!! sorry guys i got grounded for a week and Im now getting back to the project. ALOT has happened while i was gone, and im in homeschooling as in im enrolled in IQ Academy WA. So Im back no the roster is not set in stone, im sorry ive been gone. Everyone probably lost hope in this by now, and im planning on putting in King K by the way, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..... I still would like some little helpers.

WHOS IN...... no one probably cares anymore lol.

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
NOPE!! it sure isnt!!! :)

oh and gangstakirby you probably dont want to join now but it is still open if you the want to join the crew.(all 2 of us :()

Akiak

Smash Ace
I made an adventure game where you're Goomba lol. Came out pretty bad since it was my first. Now I'm working on another adventure game with Shy Guy, Goomba, and Sir Kibble!!!

But since I have a mac the best program there was let me only use projectiles as attacks...

What program do you use?

Also what else can I be apart from a spriter if I would like to join? Can I make the music?

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
No its not dead yet, and it would be awesome if you could do music pm me if you want the job, and i use gamemaker, i dont know if it works for mac though.

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, i havent been on for about a week and im sort of bored of the whole project and am 2 inexperienced. i should work on other easier things before i start some thing so huge, sorry.

007guy19

Smash Rookie
You know, I have to say this IS a decent looking SSBB clone... However your recolor skills leave something to be desired. I can help you on spriting, animating (this means i can make Animated GIF's), and possibly recoloring and customizations if you need them. Send me a sprite sheet, show me a your recolor of it, and I'll do my recolor. Reply if you would like help with this stuff.

Top Bottom