• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash bros orignal Items.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Ok we all honestly say we miss the smash bumper and stuff but, what if they put in more smash orignal items like the capsule, the party ball, the home run bat, the beam sword, the crate, the fan, and the ray gun. It would more of a suprise if they added somthing not from nintendo and from smash.

So what do you think.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You mean items that aren't from any game, right? Like how the party ball was just in SSMB?

evilvideogameking

Smash Rookie
The bumper was fun...
I really don't mind if they add more smash items, just fix it so that containers don't pop out of nowhere and insta kill you.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Didn't monkey ball get released after Melee? Do you think they might have used the party ball from Melee to SMB and not SMB to Melee? Because I knew I seen a Party Ball-like item in another game somewhere...

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Oh yeah huh...
Yet SMB was related to sega...oh well I don't wanna linger on it.

It's hard to think of a new item that:

-Isn't related to Nintendo or Smash
-Is fair enough and not too powerful
-Hasn't been thought of yet

What about am item that, when activated, it switches the positions of all the characters on the stage? Someone who's falling to their death could be saved and vise versa. Someone with high % stays away from the fray and thinks their safe, only to be warped in the middle of a couple of vicious fighters with only a moment to realize what's going on. It's a start...

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
The Soul Switch

Temporarily turns two players into each other's characters. (Whoever picks it up, and one random character.)

You don't actually control the other person's character (everyone would just kill themselves,) you just temporarily play as each other's selected character (incuding color.)

Lasts about 15 seconds.

MrSpock321

Smash Rookie
cant think of any

i know this doesnt have much to do with this topic, but i stil think that they should put conker in the game, he still rules.

Ryuujiin

Smash Apprentice
The fan's another Japanese thing not specific to a game.

I think what Destruction King is trying to say is that you don't control the other person's character, you temporarily play as the person and color the other player chose and vice versa, while still having your own stats.

For example, Fox is fighting Link in his Goron Tunic and Fox uses the item. Then Fox becomes Red Link and Link becomes Fox, while still having their own percentage and stock. It's just something to force the players to change their tactics to match the character they got stuck with and after awhile, the effect'll wear off and you'll switch back to the character you originally chose.

Top Bottom