• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. For Wii U Bricking Consoles With Error?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Alpaca, I appreciate what you're trying to do for me here, but I'm just trying to be absolutely sure I don't see the glitch happen at all.

Besides, if it keeps kicking you out of playing the game, why wait so long until the bug fix? It's not like it's gonna stop bugging automatically.
Thats understandable, I want to go online but since it happens in for glory Ill just stay offline. Plus I cant even play, College is taking up all my play time anyway.

LustfulTiger

Smash Rookie
So basically just reset it when the errors hits? Also that sucks for anyone who receives this. I mean it is like WHHHOOOO GAME!!! FFF-!

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Not the bricking again?

I lost an NES, 2 SNES, 2 GBAs, 2 N64s, 2 GameCubes, 2 DSs (lite then DSi) and 2 Wiis because of that bricking...

I think I'm cursed, because I also lost 4 iPod touches, 3 PCs and 5 DVD players that way.
YOU MUST BE RICH

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Wait is this why we have a 3ds version,is this why we got it first,GUYS I THINK DADDY SAKURAI IS TRYING TO TELL ITOBUY MORE WII U'S

image.jpg

Top Bottom