• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. DOJO!!

Lord Sakurai

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=1141]Smash Bros. DOJO!![/drupal]

Dr. Mario

Mario has done many things in his past, not only plumbering and rescueing Princess Peach. He also has been a Doctor! In the game series Dr. Mario he uses Megavitamin pills to defeat evil viruses trying to infect the Mushroom Kingdom!

Since this is Mario, after all, he does control similarily. There are several differences, one the most apparent that instead of shooting Fireballs as his Standard Special Move, Dr. Mario uses Megavitamins. He also uses the Dr. Tornado as Down Special Move. This attack unleashes a flurry of fists upon your opponent!

Just like Roy, Dr. Mario is a character who has to be downloaded on WiFi, and unlocked via normal means, as well! It would be boring to just download and play right away, right?

Dr. Mario sure will help you with staying healthy!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not as good as the Roy, I can tell this one is shopped.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So this guy throws out a bunch of "LOL DO THIS IMPOSSIBLE THING" and it's funny?

Hey guys, in SSB64 you can unlock King Dedede if you beat Adventure Mode with Kirby!

Am I funny now?

Mith_

Smash Champion
No because Dedede was intended to be in SSB64 but got cut out due to time restraints. That made me sad.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Two words.

Forbidden seven.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hm...sorry to say this wasn't as good as yesterdays,

Mith_

Smash Champion
EXCUSE ME?! *is offended*

*sigh* as for the thread, JUST GIVE IT A REST...
This Sakurai impersonator is so lucky he isn't trying this on H4x0RZ >>;
cinder i was gonna make an account on haxors and troll you guys but i couldnt find the register button.

i didnt look hard enough though.

Top Bottom