• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. DLC

SPocK15

Smash Rookie
NNID
bandaholic
3DS FC
4571-1870-5854
I have a question about purchasing DLC for Smash 4. I have had a Wii U for the longest time now and I have bought every character DLC for the system as soon as they became available.

Little did I know, I would buy a 3DS over a year later. Is there a way that I could get the fighters for my 3DS without rebuying every character? Is there a way to get them at a much cheaper price since I already have the fighters for Wii U?

Any possible help would be greatly appreciated!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You will have to re-buy them for the 3DS version unless you originally chose to pay for both versions upfront; in which case the download code can be found on the digital receipt on your eShop account history.

Last edited:

Skwrl

Smash Cadet
I bought both versions DLC together. As far as I know, you can't get the discounted price if you don't buy them both at the same time.

Top Bottom