• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattTheDragonite

Smash Rookie
Hey guys so I run the Piranha Plant Mains Community, the discord server of @piranha.plant.mains on Instagram. Big ol' disclaimer I'm gonna say now, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAIN PIRANHA PLANT TO JOIN!! We're a fun little community and we would love to see some new faces and be able to interact more with the Smash community and we're trying to start up server smash tournaments soon! Have fun!
(Also if you follow the accout on Instagram you get a special role, you don't have to though)

-link edited out by a moderator-

Last edited by a moderator:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey, we don't allow people to just link to Discord servers here. Smashboards is generally for participating in discussions here instead of directing users off-site. Sorry! I'll be locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom